Feedback/Modification Creature Mechanics - Rally Flag for Imps and Run Away to DM
In case of large enemy wave I would like to have option to save my Imps life. Having from 50 to 7 Imps is a matter of 2 minutes and I really would like to have Imps either escape to DM while they're attacked, so they would drag enemies to my traps either have option to call all of my Imps to one safe place.

Also I would like to have Imps escaping to dungeon if sees enemy in range of at least 5 tiles. They always just run into enemies knife and die and escape only if being hit.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Maybe something like this? I added a 'call home' icon mapped to 'Z' which would signal all creatures to the DM. This would be overuled first by '1' Rally Flag,
and of course superseded by squad > creature flags.

[Image: 2Bs7Y.jpg]
Good idea if you would like to call all creatures to DM, but is it calling once and when creatures arrives than they go again do their tasks?
I want only my Imps to go back to dungeon and stay in one safe place till I cancel the flag and release them. The rest creatures can be sent somewhere else. I would like to have an Imp Rally Flag also in case of having enemies at DM. Just seeing Imps going straight under Knight's hammer, they're so dumb. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
It would be just like a rally flag, so as long as it was active (was imagining the bell ringing as an animation) all creatures would flock to the DM unless a squad > creature > rally flag was placed. This way if you wanted to move your aggressive creatures then you would pull a flag out, and the Imps would remain at the DM until alarm was deactivated.
What if our DM is attacked or will be in a moment and all our Imps are dispersed anywhere? When they come to DM they'll be attacked by enemy at their way to DM, later where enemy will be at DM Imps would be killed there. I would like to have a tool that could call Imps only to specific place I want them all to go, instead of to DM which can be under attack, otherwise enemies would kill all my Imps there, I would not bother if Imps weren't being recreated by DM as slow as now.
I like the idea very much, I think we have touched this subject a couple of times before. I will have to see when I have time to implement it, right now the focus is on the campaigns.
Sure. I noticed that the main reason for my creatures going to help other are the Imps being chased by enemy as well as imps are escaping when being hit (but sometimes they ignore being hit and just keep going to do task). That's actually pretty fun seeing that whole chaos around my dungeon, but than enemies are dispersed and it's difficult to focus on anything as well as for enemies to get to your dungeon and engage in epic battle with your creatures which is what I love the most in dungeon management games - utter chaos in bloody battle, hhahaha... ekhm, yeah.