Pass:     
Help Register

Rasmus here!
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

Rasmus here!
Hey, what's going on? Who are you guys?

Hehe, just kidding. My name is Rasmus Ljunggren, and I am the creator behind Dwelvers. I really want to salute these two guys above for helping me setting up this forum, it will really help me keeping things organised.
I will be here posting updates and answering all your question about Dwelvers, and I will gladly discuss or take suggestions about the future development of Dwelvers Smile
28-05-2013 07:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SabotageTheFool
Unregistered

Re: Rasmus here!
We're your loyal Imps!

Hi Rasmus! Big Grin
It's a lovely Forum you've got here ;P
28-05-2013 06:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

Re: Rasmus here!
I agree. then again, that's why I joined up. that and the desire to contribute in whatever ways I can to your success in bringing a finished, bug free Dwelvers full of nothing but awesomeness.

Let's make it happen. Smile
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
02-06-2013 07:51 AM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE: Rasmus here!
I noticed that You joined after me and I didn't say hello to You, so welcome! Big Grin
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
05-10-2013 09:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

Yeah, that was when I changed the forum to myBB, it sort of reset my join date. But as you can see in these posts we are all older than you Tongue
06-10-2013 01:26 AM
Anakha Offline
Realm Conqueror

Rasmus,

Could you tell what you do on a normal day? I see you come online and offline multiple times a day at the forum. Are you programming while you are online or when offline at the forum? Do you have specific times when u reply to forum posts? etc.

Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 07:19 PM by Anakha.)
07-10-2013 07:18 PM
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

Haha, well.. My days ain't normal, I can tell you that.. Before I started on the game I worked nights from 6pm to 6am for seven years, so therefore my day rhythm is totally upside down. So therefore I can't tell you when I'm going to be online and answering post next, because even I don't know Smile
Well, I usually have an eye on the forum during my waking hours, but often I choose not to answer directly because I'm working on the game and don't want to be too distracted (sorry Sad). But I do check it as often as I can and I try to answer within 12 hours, unless it is something urgent, then I answer as soon as I see it Smile
I don't know how the forum logs me to be honest, sometimes I have the forum site open and logged in even if I'm doing something else, I don't know if it still shows me as active even if don't do anything on the forum. So it can be a little bit tricky Tongue
08-10-2013 01:15 AM