Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Stabicus Here...
Stabicus Offline
Dungeon Lord

Stabicus Here...
Im Doug Tschopp from Washington State USA...Im a mailman and game collector...Currently working on adding all my old Dos games to my MAME cabinet...20k games and counting...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?25850-GEEK-Cabinet-(Is-it-ever-really-finished-">http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showt ... -finished-</a><!-- m -->)

Ive always loved Bullfrog... Dungeon Keeper...Syndicate (not the FPS)...and cant wait to see this one grow into the DK3 we've all been waiting for...I've contacted 4 or 5 game sites asking for this game to get some love...if people see it they should love it.
23-06-2013 01:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

Re: Stabicus Here...
Hi Stabicus, very nice to meet you Smile Always nice to meet new Dungeon Keeper fans! I have already seen that you have some contributed with some ideas, and that you are helping me with the spread this game to the public is really what I need right now Smile

Ohh, MAME, I played that a lot a couple of years ago. It's great when you have friends over to be able to play arcade games, have you tried out Metal Slug? If you haven't I would really recommend it, it's action at its finest Wink
23-06-2013 09:58 AM
Stabicus Offline
Dungeon Lord

Oh yeah Metal Slug series is great...got em all 1-6...few great side scrollers out there Ghost n Goblins franchise is solid, Gunstar Heroes,... with 20,000 games I dont run out of things to play thats for sure.
23-06-2013 04:47 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

MAME is great for playing those old arcade games I loved when I was a kid. I've had loads of fun playing old classics like Tiger Heli, Double Dragon, Golden Axe, Empire City and many others.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
24-06-2013 07:20 AM