Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Mello Tonin Signing In
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

Mello Tonin Signing In
Hey Guys,

I found this game while looking through the forums of another Dungeon Management game. I have to say I'm quite impressed with the progress made on this game versus theirs considering the amount of people on the dev team. I'm a huge fan of both the DK games, in fact I'm running back through DK1 now on DOSBox.

I think the premise of combining the Dungeon Management style of play with a Settlers Simulation style is really interesting, and I can't wait to see the final product. In the mean time, I've already downloaded the Alpha Demo and look forward to helping this game be a success by picking it apart for bugs and making suggestions were I can.

I've always been really into gaming which has lead me into a career in computer technology. I run my own IT Managed Services company, so if there is anything I can do to lend my talents to Dwelvers, then let me know.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 05:21 PM by Mello Tonin.)
16-08-2013 05:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

Re: Devious Dan Signing In
Welcome to the forum! 8-)
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
16-08-2013 06:01 PM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

Re: Devious Dan Signing In
Hi Dan, welcome to the forum Smile

Ahhh, DK1. I have to admit that I discovered DK 2 first, so I've mostly been playing the last version. But as I understand it there are very different opinions on what game is the best.. But I don't want to start that endless discussion here, that we can take in another topic Wink Yeah, I also thought that it would be a good idea combining the two different game styles because they complements each other so well, and the potential of them both combined will create a game with an endless amount of possibilities.
17-08-2013 10:43 PM