Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Hello there!
Tricky Offline
Fishing Master

Hello there!
Hello, I am 17 years old, i have ben a programmer since i was 11, i mainly program VB.net and C#. but i have knowledge in Python, Java, Batch, C++, and a tiny bit of Flash

As said i have been a programmer since i was 11, but it started way before this 2 years earlier i started creating small GUI Drag-and-Drop programs and i created my very first Hello World Script!

I'm currently doing an HTX High school graduation, where i study Database Programming, Website Development, and other Technical stuff related to electronics. I am also studying High level of Mathematics.

I am also a programmer of Arduino chips, which is fairly easy C coding. onto this i have modded games like Rome Total War, Terraria, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Counter-strike:Source, Counter strike 1.6, Warcraft III, and Dungeon Keeper 2.

I have been a huge developer of Trainers for games, and just lately broke the code to ekstreme easy making of these trainers. and i can create those for almost any game out there. I have developed trainers for single player usage only!

One of my latest projects was a Equation Solver for Math tests that doesn't use internet connection. and was able to show the methods used to calculate the results.

I live in Denmark and spend most of my spare time working and programming.
18-10-2013 08:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE: Hello there!
Don't know what happened to replies here, late but welcome! Big Grin
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
16-11-2013 05:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

Yeah, I read your welcome earlier, but was busy, then it disappeared in the topics Confused Sorry about that..

I am very impressed about your programming knowledge at your age. I remember me at 17, I just started with c++ and direct3d, before that I had only done my programming in very basic languages..

Ahh, equation solver for math tests. Do you mean a algebra equation solver then?
17-11-2013 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tricky Offline
Fishing Master

It solves algebra equations, but shows the methods and formulas used to calculate it so it looks very similar to a real hand written equation solving Big Grin
Im planning to build in a finding system that searches my Electronic books for the math formulas used and refering to them, this gives A+ all the way! Big Grin
17-11-2013 07:40 PM
Dwelvalot Offline
Dungeon Lord

Hello Tricky and welcome! Sounds like you have a bit of a brain between those ears. I've modded a couple of games myself but never posted them. Have you posted any of your mods on moddb? If not, where.
19-11-2013 05:12 AM
Tricky Offline
Fishing Master

No ive not posted any of my mods, other then simple minecraft mods.

Many of my mods have ben too powefull and "cheaty" to be allowed, and most of them working multiplayer/online undectected, so this is the main reason why.

Terraria is a good example, i made Online godmode and noclip, this gave serveres no reason to have closed off areas, because i simply flew though it Tongue and PVP was way too easy xD
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 10:10 AM by Tricky.)
19-11-2013 10:10 AM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

Your name reminds me of someone who made a number of vehicles for an open source game called Simutrans. Judging by your skill set, I'm wondering if that was you?
18-12-2013 10:03 AM
Tricky Offline
Fishing Master

Nope not me, never heard of it though.. i made vehicles for garrysmod tough Smile
18-12-2013 07:19 PM