Fan Project My Fan Site
Hey guys. I wanted to share with you an extension to my website I built for this game. I used to run a personal site way back when, and getting involved here with Dwelvers has got me inspired to start up my website again. The root level stuff is very incomplete, but the Dwelvers section is completed. Go check it out and tell me what you think about it.

http://www.g33kspace.us/games/Dwelvers/hellgate.htm
I just love it Big Grin
Ha ha, that little suggest to update the website info section Rasmus! Big Grin

Very nice site Mello! Smile
(+) for You.

EDIT: You could say a little about Dark Mother too. Tongue
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Thanks guys!
Yeah, I felt a little bad about that Tongue Maybe I will add some context to my info section tonight, we will see if I get some spare time..
Just avoid getting to detailed about the Dark Mothers appearance, she will probably get remodelled to the upcoming update Smile But she will serve the same function..
Yeah, I plan on updating the site as the game progresses to match its current state. I make sure to emphasize in my descriptions that these things are true as of 0.5d. I can't wait for 0.6 to play with and then rework some of the things on the site.