New Feature! Room Idea - Impanzee Lair
So the Impanzees lair is now been up date. I know I said that I was going to use Mayan walls for the maze, but I think it looked better and was more suiting in their lair. You can also see that the Impanzees have beds that they use when they are getting tired, and if you are really quiet you can actually hear them snore through the walls. That's how you know when to strike Wink If a Impanzee gets attacked in his sleep he will wake up and do his normal chest pounding animation, and this will wake up Impanzees that are next to his tile, but no more.. So if you have a room full of sleeping Impanzees you can safely attack and kill them of without meeting more than 2 - 3 at a time, and I think that is a good deal in compartment of meeting a whole army at a once..

Here is a screen-shot showing how the rooms can be spread out in the dungeon, but I have to say that it is more common that the rooms won't be next to a cliff.

[IMG]replace_photbucket_link/HardToReach.png[/IMG]

And here's a close-up of the room:

[IMG]replace_photbucket_link/SleepingImpanzees.png[/IMG]
(03-11-2013, 02:12 AM)Rasmus Wrote: if you have a room full of sleeping Impanzees you can safely attack and kill them of without meeting more than 2 - 3 at a time, and I think that is a good deal in compartment of meeting a whole army at a once..

I don't know, I kinda like the idea of waking the whole lot at once as that seems to be what would be more likely to happen if you woke one. This way it would also still be pretty challenging, but to keep it a bit more balanced perhaps they would wake up in a daze for a moment.