Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Good day everyone
Peetfighter Offline
A professional with standards

Good day everyone
I am Peetfighter also known as Peet or Peter, 20 years old and I live in the low low country called The Netherlands (= not Holland!).
You may know me from the Subterranean Games forums or Youtube. I have been following the game for a while in this thread: Dwelvers (Formerly Dwelvers) and I have to confess that Dwelvers looks better than WFTO so far (sorry WFTO devs) and development seems to go faster too, which is impressive since WFTO has 20 developers and Dwelvers only 1.

I look forward on playing this game in It's final version and wish Rasmus and the Towns team success on developing. Wink
I,m not crazed gunman dad, I'm an assassin.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 07:11 PM by Sebt.)
03-09-2013 07:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

Re: Good day everyone
Peetfighter Wrote:I am Peetfighter also known as Peet or Peter, 20 years old and I live in the low low country called The Netherlands (= not Holland!).
You may know me from the Subterranean Games forums or Youtube. I have been following the game for a while in this thread: Dwelvers (Formerly Dwelvers)and I have to confess that Dwelvers looks better than WFTO so far (sorry WFTO devs) and development seems to go faster too, which is impressive since WFTO has 20 developers and Dwelvers only 1.

I look forward on playing this game in It's final version and wish Rasmus and the Towns team success on developing. Wink
Hey, You there! Big Grin Welcome to the darker side of... dark side.

I have to agree with You if it comes to game progress. Dwelvers actually has now 4 people, but only one Rasmus makes codes and whole this game from scratch, game engine too. Amazing huh?

I wonder will You changes Your profile avatar day by day. Tongue
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 07:13 PM by Sebt.)
03-09-2013 07:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Peetfighter Offline

Sebt Wrote:Hey, You there! Big Grin Welcome to the darker side of... dark side.

I have to agree with You if it comes to game progress. Dwelvers actually has now 4 people, but only one Rasmus makes codes and whole this game from scratch, game engine too. Amazing huh?

I wonder will You changes Your profile avatar day by day. Tongue
4 people? Great, but I think Rasmus still does most of the work.
And no, I won't change my picture everyday here.
03-09-2013 07:40 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum! 8-)

I hope you will be as full of good ideas for Rasmus to put into the game as the rest of us have been so far. I'm also looking forward to seeing the final version of this game unfold. In the meanwhile, I'm looking forward to the next alpha release, that should tide me over for a while... Big Grin
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
03-09-2013 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

Welcome, welcome, fighter of the peet. Have to agree with you on this:

Peetfighter Wrote:I have to confess that Dwelvers looks better than WFTO so far (sorry WFTO devs) and development seems to go faster too, which is impressive since WFTO has 20 developers and Dwelvers only 1.

Maybe they have too many chefs in the kitchen, but it could also be that they may be using a third party game development software as a framework for their game which limits what they can do with their projects due to possible flaws in that software, or limitations in the engine.

I think Rasmus has the right idea in building everything himself so he has full control of the development.
03-09-2013 11:10 PM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

Welcome to the forum! And thanks for your kind words Smile
Yeah, just keep giving me ideas, I can't promise you I will put all your ideas into the game. But I will give them all a fair chance and give a good explanation if they don't get to be implemented. Hehe, right now Dwelvers is in a stage where I fill the game with as much contents as possible, so it will be a lot of fun balancing it out in the end Tongue
04-09-2013 03:49 AM
ShadowTiger Offline
2 Horsepower

Hello Peetfighter! A pleasure. I can certainly share all the sentiments found, all around.

Very much looking forward to seeing the progress on the game with friends here.
"Go, go, Potato!" ~Mello Tonin
04-09-2013 10:21 PM
Peetfighter Offline

RE: Good day everyone
(03-09-2013 07:27 PM)Peetfighter Wrote:  I have to confess that Dwelvers looks better than WFTO so far (sorry WFTO devs) and development seems to go faster too, which is impressive since WFTO has 20 developers and Dwelvers only 1.
Seems that WFTO has been going fast past weeks, happy for that. Now I'm curious what will be released first, Will it be War for the Overworld or Dwelvers? Huh
29-09-2013 12:24 AM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

IMO probably WFTO - 2 years vs half year, many options will be in Dwelvers, probably will have more mechanisms, WFTO maybe need to sit more time on graphics and solving a lot of issues and bugs, but have 20 people, not 1+4, it would be really strange if Dwelvers would be released faster (but I have no doubt that Rasmus makes very big steps day after the day). Luckily Dwelvers is more and more different than DK or WFTO.
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
29-09-2013 07:50 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

WFTO locked up my PC yesterday : (
29-09-2013 03:04 PM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

Well, I hope it goes well for WFTO, it will be a win/win situation Smile There are too few games out there of this genre, and if one goes good the others will get advertised Smile
30-09-2013 06:16 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

Indeed, both this and that game, even though in the same genre have two completely different play styles. I'm looking forward to both of them being fully developed, but I think you may finish your game before they finish developing theirs.
30-09-2013 02:25 PM