My New Idea Creature Idea - Golems
• Golems •

In this topic I would like to present 3 Golems, but each have the same origin and they are different only in their stats, skills and resource needed. What connects them is that they're not coming from Dark Mother, but from Arck Foundry in Blacksmith. Because it is not easy to find needed resources Golems are very precious.

Arck Titan

Info
This Golem is made mainly from Managnetites. That means it is very resistant to magic spells. Because this stone give it a lot of energy he can attack and move fast so can quickly down any kind of magicians.

Appearance
[Image: stonegolem2.jpg]
Pic.1. Arck Titans are resistant to many magic abilities, they are very helpful in close combat, mana controlling and spell breaking.

Stats
Highlight: Close combat unit that uses many destroying and rebounding mana spells. Except that he is a normal warrior.
Acquired By: Neutral and Player.
Cost: Moderate. 60% Managnetites , 30% Basalts, 10% Magma Pots.
Attack Form: Melee.
Weapon: Managnetite Punches.
Armor: Natural Managnetite skin.
Attack Power: Moderate.
Defense: Moderate.
Health Points: Moderate.
Attack Speed: Below High.
Movement Speed: High.
Resistances: Immune to spells vs. living creatures and electricity, low resistances to all other magical spells and low to physical attacks.
Job: Guarding.
Entertainment: He is a killing machine, don't feel anything...

Passive Abilities:
(P1) Speed Boost - if Arck Titan is hit by magic has chance to speed up his movement.
(P2) Magma Walker - can walk through the magma with no loose of it's health points.

Active Abilities:
(A1) Rebound - the next enemy's creature magic spell is rebounded to the caster. Moderate cooldown time.
(A2) Magnet Power - can use magnetic powers to pull in the enemy one piece of armor and give it to the Arck Titan. After being defeated Titan leaves all of the armors he pulled in. The spell cannot be used if the Arck Titan is fully equipped. Moderate cooldown time.
(A3) Chain Reaction - connects with the target enemy creature and watches it's move. If any damage spell is dealing to Arck Titan the connection that Arck Titan made deals high damage to the connected enemy caster and Arck Titan reduced by both resistance to magic type used by enemy when connected to the Arck Titan. After that connection broke. Long cooldown time.

Magma Elemental

Info
This guy is highly dungerous. It uses it's heavy fists to deal high damages. Also it's chemical reactions in it's body can deal nasty damage in the small area, however his unstable nature makes it weak to non magic attacks, but can deal high damage to even well armored creature.

Appearance
[Image: 5860936255_885492d714_z.jpg]
Pic.2. Magma Elementals are like ticking bomb, after dead thy explode due to chemical reactions inside them. Stay away from them...

Stats
Highlight: Brutal warrior throwing lava bombs and explodes after dead.
Cost: Moderate. 10% Managnetites , 50% Basalts, 40% Magma Pots.
Weapon: Big rocky fists!
Armor: Natural stone skin/armor.
Attack Power: High.
Defense: Low.
Health Points: Below High.
Attack Speed: Moderate.
Movement Speed: Moderate.
Resistances: Immune to spells vs. living creatures, high resistance to fire powers and low resistances to all magic attacks.
Entertainment: He is a killing machine, don't feel anything...

Passive Abilities:
(P1) Explosion - if Magma Elemental is defeated it explodes dealing high damage to creatures in moderate range, stunning them for few seconds.
(P2) Magma Walker - can walk through the magma with no loose of it's health points.

Active Abilities:
(A1) Magma Bomb - throws magma bomb onto the enemy diling moderate damage to it and damages for low damage any close to the target enemy units because bomb explodes on the target after being hit. Long range, short cooldown time.
(A2) Chemical Exhalations - ejects poisonous gases made from heavy elements. Deals moderate damages in short range, medium cooldown time.
(A3) Avalanche - Shakes the ceiling and throws stones onto enemy in moderate range around Magma Elemental dealing medium timing damages (works like Cave In in Dungeon Keeper).

Iron Golem

Info
This is a great tank unit. With his iron armor it can take a lot of damage. Because it's literally slow and big he need to use sword to hit enemy easier.

Appearance
[Image: 1155_foundrychampion_2.jpg]
Pic.3. Iron Golem use his sword, but can shoots the lava streams onto the enemy to make them burnnn.

Stats
Highlight: Very good tank Golem.
Cost: Moderate. 10% Managnetites , 70% Iron, 10% Basalts, 10% Magma Pots.
Weapon: Big iron sword.
Armor: Natural iron skin/armor.
Attack Power: Moderate.
Defense: High.
Health Points: Below High.
Attack Speed: Low.
Movement Speed: Below Moderate.
Resistances: Immune to spells vs. living creatures, no other resistances.
Entertainment: He is a killing machine, don't feel anything!

Passive Abilities:
(P1) Strong point - use it's the best part of armor to give a chance to avoid physical damage dealt from the enemy.

Active Abilities:
(A1) Harden - raise it's defense stats for few seconds. Medium cooldown time.
(A2) Long Cut - damage the enemy for moderate damage. If another one enemy unit stands behing the target it takes damage from Long Cut too. Short range, short cooldown time.
(A3) Magma Stream - pukes a long cone of very hot magma stream onto the enemies in moderate range dealing high damage and cause burn that deals timing damages on targets for few seconds. Long cooldown time.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Really cool Golems, and their stats or skills seems to compliment each other well. I would like to be able to give you more input now, but I can't because I haven't reached this point in the game yet, and I really don't like to speculate Smile

Having one of the golems created in the Arck foundries is something that feels very appealing to me. Hmmm, I've added some extra info in the Arck foundry topic about this Smile
Yea, it's an invention for further development. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy