My New Idea Creature Idea - Kamikaze
• Kamikaze •

Info
This creature is a creature that kills enemies (or allies if too close) and removes blocks by creating a massive explosion. This creature is very similiar to the suicide fallen (from Diablo 3) or suicide grunts (from Halo 3). This creature runs towards a group of enemies and explodes violently.

However, it is very weak so, a ranged opponent may be able to kill it off before reaching them causing it to 'detonate' prematurely, damaging or killing anything near it when it does. This can also lead to creating a chain reaction if there is multiple kamikazes nearby when it dies.

Appearance
I'm unsure of what a good one would look like. I simply want to suggest the idea of the creature.

Stats
Highlight: Kills a lot of enemies but is a one-use creature.
Acquired By: Player
Cost: 3 Gold Ingot (To prevent abuse)
Attack Form: Big explosive boom!
Weapon: Fiery Explosive Death
Armor: None
Attack Power: Very High
Defense: Low
Health Points: Low
Attack Speed: Instant
Movement Speed: High
Job: Killing a large group of enemies or by process of collateral damage, minable blocks are destroyed as well.

Passive Abilities:
(P1) Volatile - When it dies it creates a massive explosion, number of targets (a lot), range (anything within 3 squares of the center of the explosion is killed, wounded [if high HP/fire resistance] or minable blocks destroyed)

Active Abilities:
(A1) Kamikaze - When it reaches its intended target without dying prematurely it will commit suicide causing it to go boom, number of targets (a lot), range (anything within 3 squares of the center of the explosion is killed, wounded [if high HP/fire resistance] or minable blocks destroyed)
Yeah, this would be a great siege unit. All I could imagine was the fun I had in Warcraft with Goblin Sappers.

-Bombs are goody
Added to Ideas & Game Features list.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
This is good, he could work as a normal creature, but when he sees a construction made by an enemy he will attack directly and make a big blast.. He would be great as a siege unit, but also a great creature to have in the front when entering a dungeon filled with traps, his blast would really mess up the hydraulics..