Feedback/Modification Creature Mechanic - AI Combat Readiness
• AI Combat Readiness •

Info
NOTE: This is one of my suggestions in my first thread, going into greater detail.

One of the most frustrating things I encountered was when my base was under attack by impanzees and my dwarves were simply sitting in the bar getting drunk.

I would like it so that whenever a friendly unit is attacked, any dwarf that is nearby (within say 15 squares), will go to the combat area immediately. So, if a dwarf is just being idle, isn't captured by a previous rally flag (some still dont follow the call) or is drinking in a bar within 15 squares, they will head to the combat area immediately.

Additionally, any dwarf that is currently drinking will stop drinking if a Rally Flag is placed somewhere. This will allow the dwarves to take drinking breaks outside of combat (when they aren't needed) and go and fight when they are needed.

Stats
Highlight: Make the dwarves answer attacking forces more readily when needed to.
What is the modification regarding to?: Dark Dwarf General AI and job task selection for Dark Dwarves.
Function: To make the Dark Dwarves fight when you need them to fight.
Right now, a rally flag will do just that. As the game progresses the units will get smarter.
Mello says true. Rally Flag needs some improvement as creature AI. Anyway added to Ideas & Game Features list.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I agree with both Mello and Sebt on this one Smile