Video Splattercat - Some nice promo :)

Yea, it's good he said about new changes and said warmly about Dwelvers. Very nice video, still not many were showed. Wink
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Well, the comments seemed all good, and that makes me very happy Smile
That's a good video. Hopefully more such videos will show up over the coming weeks and the exposure will grow exponentially for you. Smile
I also want to make vids about it but I want to do them in English and thats not really good. And than I use a lot of uuhm and uhh. Maybe I going to make some in dutch. I already spoke to 2 people about the game and they are both playing it.
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
2456 viewers, 113 likes and zeroooo dislikes, but hey, we haven't released 0.6 version yet! Big Grin
I noticed that this guy in almost two weeks gathered 2k subscribers more, nice. One thing that again wasn't show is fishing, grr darn it, I hope next time someone would focus on that, only one guy showed fishing. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
You could always make a video about imps fishing yourself, Sebt. Tongue
Yea, good idea!