Funny Video I found on the web
I can dig it, even too the ever so non-evil Pharrell Williams, and ol' Reggie Watts seen him before, he's hilarious.

Since we're sharing local music, check out these guys. One of the brothers, Seth was in a lot of my classes through school. They've done pretty good for being from this tiny country town. This is one of my favorite songs they have...

Those guys are talented.

It's amazing sometimes how many talented artists go undiscovered by the masses and even more so those that manage to overcome all the odds and become huge international hits.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
It's time to bring the funny back, Weird Al style:

The Golden One!
here's a cool video, 2 guys leave a $500 tip for a hotel cleaning lady:

The Golden One!
This is the one series that comes to mind when people say 'funny videos'... Regrettably...

The ballad of the Beowulf bard

Though I'm from the overworld, I'm here to have some fun.
Once I've settled in here, The fun will have begun.
I'll play my music loudly, And be sure that all can hear.
I'll happily stay here a while, So long as you've got beer.:P
Check your link, it seems broken.
The Golden One!
Fixed Wink
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Great Smile ... regrettably ConfusedTongue
The Golden One!
Speaking of regrettable this video features some regrettable driving that nearly resulted in a head on collision between 2 semis in Ontario. Nothing cool or funny about the oncoming truck driver's driving. This is what happens when stupid assholes get a driver's license and are allowed to operate a deadly machine.

The Golden One!
People are awesome, but we can be REALLY STUPID at times......
Thanks for fixing My link, Sebt.
The ballad of the Beowulf bard

Though I'm from the overworld, I'm here to have some fun.
Once I've settled in here, The fun will have begun.
I'll play my music loudly, And be sure that all can hear.
I'll happily stay here a while, So long as you've got beer.:P
The only funny thing about this video is the title .. these guys actually rock. Well, it's not Slash wailing away on a guitar or the beat-box championship, but still amazing. I would have never thought of beat-boxing while playing a flute.

Code:
[insert witty text here]
I love things like this, people finding new, innovative and contemporary ways of playing traditional instruments. Cool
The Golden One!
Or, turning something totally unmanly (two Frenchmen sitting in a park playing flutes) into an amazing piece of bad-assery.
Code:
[insert witty text here]
Since this thread seems to have turned into a mostly music videos thread, well, I'll go with it, here's a local band from my area:

Shut - Grace Under Pressure

The Golden One!
They're pretty good. I wish the voice sample was turned up just a notch though. She has a real nice voice and it gets drowned by the rest of the band.
Code:
[insert witty text here]