Website Issues with logging in and downloading alpha v0.6
Issues with logging in or downloading Dwelvers Alpha v0.6

If you have any issues with logging in or download Dwelvers Alpha v0.6 I would like you to post it here so that I can help you out.

Note, this version is only available for those of you that have pre-ordered the game, if you would like to become a pre-orderer you can visit the dwelvers website

Why Dwelvers is only available for pre-orderers at this point is because I want to make sure that the game is bug-free before I release it to the public and start advertising. So if you are not a pre-orderer you can either support the game by pre-ordering it, or wait until it is released in a week or so Smile

Can't see the download links when logged in?
Make sure that you browser cache is cleaned up so that you are not viewing old site content. When you are not logged in and are viewing the download section you should see this image

[IMG]replace_photbucket_link/NotLoggedIn.jpg[/IMG]

If you don't see this image then it is almost certain that it is your browser cache that needs to be refreshed.
i got some assignments before the christmas holiday, and then i need to get REALY drunk and then im ready for testing the new game... cmon gief plx
Hello, when I login on the main page I can't see a download link of 0.6 at the download tab.
Hmm, have you tried refreshing your browser cache history? If you go to another site, clean up the cache history and then return it should work. As the website recently have been updated and you browser is using old info it could be the reason.

If you are not logged in, do you see this image then?
[IMG]replace_photbucket_link/NotLoggedIn.jpg[/IMG]
Yes, after deleting my cache it is now visible. Thanks!
Wonderful, thank you Smile I will add the issue and the solution to the top!
(19-12-2013, 05:41 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: This is good news. So far I haven't been able to d/l it though as I don't remember by password for the site and the password recovery system doesn't seem to be working so far...

Could you explain more how it doesn't work? Do you enter your e-mail and press the "Send Password" button? Do you receive a password? If not, then check your spam folder..
Download works, i'm sad though, because it got so late before the release Sad and now i'm on my shitty laptop in school which can't run the game properbly
Sad The game will be less demanding in the future. But I'm looking forward to your response when you get home and can test it properly Smile
(19-12-2013, 10:07 AM)Rasmus Wrote:
(19-12-2013, 05:41 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: This is good news. So far I haven't been able to d/l it though as I don't remember by password for the site and the password recovery system doesn't seem to be working so far...

Could you explain more how it doesn't work? Do you enter your e-mail and press the "Send Password" button? Do you receive a password? If not, then check your spam folder..

I did enter my email address and clicked the send password button twice. The 2nd time I checked very carefully that I entered my email address in right. I did check the spam folder, it wasn't in there. The site just doesn't seem to be sending me a recovery password.

I should have a log in, I am a backer from your original indigogo campaign.
I've sent you a PM with some questions about your login information. And yes, I'm fully aware that you are a backer Big Grin
Thanks.

Man this just hasn't been my night for installing new games. I also tried to install this free open source game called freecol and it won't install/run, keeps looking for java even though I already have the java sdk installed on my computer. Hopefully I can get these issues sorted out tomorrow, right now I'm about ready to pass out from lack of sleep.
Rasmus thank you for a great game looking forward to future updates. As you can see I can log into the forums but I can't log onto the main site. It did finally recognize my email so I reset my password and like the above posts nothing sent to my email. Pre-ordered the game this a.m.
Welcome to the forum Gremlyn Smile
Sorry about the the login issues, it seems to work for some and others not. The main issue seems to be related to that people don't get any e-mails from the site Undecided
I have to ask, you haven't gotten any mail in the spam folder?
No checked a couple of times, I did get the email to activate my account and that went into my inbox. I was able to receive that maybe unrelated though to this issue. I've really been looking forward to alpha 0.6 hopefully we can resolve this.