Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

my video recording software
Ascdren Offline
Hydraulic Engineer

my video recording software
I am using http://www.ezvid.com/ to record my videos if anyone is interesting, would normally use FRAPS but I've heard it has problems with Win8
04-09-2013 01:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Peetfighter Offline
A professional with standards

Re: my video recording software
I use Bandicam, decent quality and nice framerate. Fraps has the best framerate but It's overrated in my opinion because no one tells about the HUGE files it stores on your computer, but if your have a powerful computer you should be fine with Fraps.
I,m not crazed gunman dad, I'm an assassin.
04-09-2013 02:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ascdren Offline
Hydraulic Engineer

might have a look at bandicam, ezvid doesn't really allow you to do much editing and you have to hunt for your video files if you want to use them in anything else. I'm staying away from fraps i my computer isn't really that powerful (one upstairs running win7 can handle it but not the laptop i'm using ATM) plus as i said before it allegedly doesn't like win8.

do you find you're having to record in windowed mode? i find it annoying as i'm used to using full screen but it just blacks out if i try that
04-09-2013 03:01 PM
Peetfighter Offline
A professional with standards

Ascdren Wrote:might have a look at bandicam, ezvid doesn't really allow you to do much editing and you have to hunt for your video files if you want to use them in anything else. I'm staying away from fraps i my computer isn't really that powerful (one upstairs running win7 can handle it but not the laptop i'm using ATM) plus as i said before it allegedly doesn't like win8.

do you find you're having to record in windowed mode? i find it annoying as i'm used to using full screen but it just blacks out if i try that
I don't think It's possible to edit video in recording software, there are different programs for that. You can resize Bandicam to any scale you want, windowed or full screen.
I,m not crazed gunman dad, I'm an assassin.
04-09-2013 03:28 PM
Ascdren Offline
Hydraulic Engineer

EZVID markets itself as screencap & editing, allowing you to upload directly to youtube.
04-09-2013 03:30 PM
Ascdren Offline
Hydraulic Engineer

tried bandicam, EZvid works a lot better for me
04-09-2013 05:43 PM