Solved & Confirmed 0.6c - Empty chimpanzee room
I just was exploring and found a empty chimpanzee room I don't know it's a bugg or a feature that chimpanzee's build a new room but there wasn't any bed or something

Picture:
http://prntscr.com/2cf211
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
Hmm, they haven't just wandered of somewhere? But it is strange that there are no beds..
Well, I think you need to find more empty rooms like this before I call it a bug Wink
Well you need more, here is more :p
http://prntscr.com/2cl3ee
Pyramid of Live
Haha, well okey.. I will treat it as a bug Smile
Hmm, so okay, I know what is going on here.. The beds are actually put out by the impanzees, so they find a impanzee room and put their beds their, and will have that position as a sleeping point so that they don't wander of to far. When the game is saved and then loaded again the beds will disapear and the impanzees will have to put them out again, but as they may be far away from home they will not do it in a while. Or even worse, find another impanzee room to put the bed in..

I will treat this as a bug, but its priority is low because it is nothing that affects the gameplay itself..
yea true, but It's also when I start a new game, the impanzees don't always spawn inside the room. When a room is empty it's mostly because there are no impnzees in it. So as seen in the previous picture, there was no way out, and also no impanzees
Pyramid of Live
Hmm, true.. I will look into it Smile It is added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes, so it won't be forgotten!
The impanzee rooms should never start empty anymore, but the issue still remains that the beds disappear when they go to sleep.
This one is fixed now, I made permanent beds in each room that the impanzees have to share.
I can confirm this still happens n 0.7. See here:

[Image: HEuL.png]

This was in Map Seed 11458, which was the 6th successful Map Seed number I was able to enter without crashing.
OK, marked this an unresolved.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Well, this is not a bug anymore, I removed the beds all together actually. They will be back later..