Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

King Of The Hill
Xiemas Offline
Dark Side Member

King Of The Hill
So I thought let's start another forum game

This is King Of The Hill, there is a hill and you need to get up there. Everything is possible for getting up the hill and put the other off it.

You can only use each statement ONES !!I

A example of King Of The Hill;
First person:
I throw a banana at (person on the hill, previous post, you need to put his name here). King of the hill
Next person:
I walk on the hill and kick (previous person, person on the hill, you need to put his name here). King of the Hill.

I will start this:

There is no one on the hill. I clime on the hill. King Of The Hill
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
19-12-2013 09:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE: King Of The Hill
It's kinda like last post wins hug? OK, that could activate our creativity. 8)

I has been throwed down from meteorology baloon. I use gravity to send a big gravity kick to kick out the Xiemas from the hill and I did it, I'm now on the hill the one! King of the Hill.

Am I've done my story suitable for a game? Big Grin
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2013 09:42 PM by Sebt.)
19-12-2013 09:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

I walked into this game a lil late and see Sabt on the hill. I pull out my trusty slingshot, grab up a lump of coal one of my mindless Imps dropped, take aim, and nail Sebt right in the noggin. Sebt topples over and rolls down the hill. I hop on my tricycle and drive up the hill while ringing the handlebar bell relentlessly. I break out my megaphone from my backpack and declare, 'I'M KING OF THE HILL!'
19-12-2013 09:56 PM
Xiemas Offline
Dark Side Member

Ooh you guys are to good in this game Tongue

I take a myself a couple if imps and let them replace the hill. Take a helicopter and fly on the hill. King of the hill!
Pyramid of Live
19-12-2013 10:12 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

This looks like an interesting game...

OK, I take out my trusty assault rifle line Xiemas up in my sights and blast away [Image: violent-smiley-017.gif] sending Xiemas down the hill in a hail of bullets. I then climb the hill, set up my camera and broadcast to everyone that I'm the king of the hill!
20-12-2013 08:03 AM
Tricky Offline
Fishing Master

Used a RPG to blow up the hill so Seriously, got bombed away. I commanded imps to rebuild the hill, and im now the king of the hill. just because i can!
20-12-2013 09:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Ninja Dinosaur

Until I climbed up onto a new hill got out a baseball and gave you some chin music with a 100 mph fastball, and when Tricky went diving out of the way of he rolled right back down that hill. Then a friend in an umpire's uniform called strike 3 and sent Tricky back to the dugout, and a stadium full of fans starts chanting SU is King of the hill, SU king of the hill, king of the hill, SU is king of the hill.
20-12-2013 01:45 PM
Xiemas Offline
Dark Side Member

I get drunk, clime up the hill and fall asleep. When I wake up it seems that I lied on a other hill. I take my empty bottle and throw it right in SU his face, he falls off. King of the wasted hill *hips*
Pyramid of Live
21-12-2013 02:44 AM
The Ninja Dinosaur

I walk right up to Xiemas and give him another bottle. It turns out to be rotgut, and Xiemas passes out in a stupor and rolls down the hill. I am once again king of the hill.
21-12-2013 03:57 AM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

I use time machine and turn on high speed time traveling to wait for dinosaurs extinct and just climb to the hill, where SU was the king. Now I'm.,. King of the hill.
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
21-12-2013 05:44 PM
Tricky Offline
Fishing Master

played some boring music, made Sebt sleep, i went up feeded him sum Ghost Chili Pepper, and he fled like a pig on fire. I went to the top and claimed the hill. I'm now the king of the hill.
3570K@3.8GHz|MSI GD-55 Z77|2xGTX 770|Corsair 32GB DDR3|Corsair 86W|Fractal Define R|2 TB HDD(3x)|240 GB SSD|H100I
Current record holder of:
Most fish stored at once! (5202x)
[Image: ghqnARY.jpg]:heart:
22-12-2013 01:47 AM
The Ninja Dinosaur

I invented my own time machine, travel from the past and become the first dino to visit the 21st century, where I find this annoying little guy named tricky at the top of a hill. Dinner time I say and rush him, and eat him, then I shout out "I'm the king of the hill!"
22-12-2013 05:18 AM
Tricky Offline
Fishing Master

I used my lightsaber and cut the dino, that ate me, open. i land like a pro on the top of the hill seeing the dino falling down the hill behind me. I'm now to only one on the hill and claim it for greater good.
3570K@3.8GHz|MSI GD-55 Z77|2xGTX 770|Corsair 32GB DDR3|Corsair 86W|Fractal Define R|2 TB HDD(3x)|240 GB SSD|H100I
Current record holder of:
Most fish stored at once! (5202x)
[Image: ghqnARY.jpg]:heart:
22-12-2013 11:51 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

Finally recovered from a bout of heavy drinking, I return to see the hill has been contested quite fiercely. Having a day to rest and meditate, I become imbued with the powers of the Force. Approaching the hill, I Force Push Tricky 25 miles from the hill. A couple of Force Leaps later, I top the hill, pull out my flare gun from my backpack, launch a flare high into the sky, and thenForce Manipulate the flare to spell out I AM KING OF THE HILL!
22-12-2013 07:36 PM
The Ninja Dinosaur

Then I pull out my trusty communicator device call my good friend Scotty and say, beam Mellow Tonin directly to the brig, then beam me to the top of the hill. He them puts me on the Enterprice P.A. system where I announce "I am the king of the hill" to the crew of the Enterprise, along with my heartfelt thanks for their assistance.
22-12-2013 09:27 PM