Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

King Of The Hill
Xiemas Offline
Dark Side Member

RE: King Of The Hill
I stole all Tricky his fish, loaded up a lot of helicopters and the flew above Seriously Unserious, all the fish landed on his had and he got knocked over and rolled down the hill. I called Tricky his fish was there he picked it all up, with the last fish I slept Tricky in his face with the fish so he was unconscious. Climbed on the hill I'm King of the Hill !!
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
22-12-2013 10:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

While in the brig, I allied myself with the Orion Slave Girl in the cell adjacent. A sleep weary warden took over the shift, and a combination of mental suggestion from her and my handiness with electronics allowing me to bypass the cell's shielding controls with my trusty Swiss Army Knife, we were able to escape and make our way to Shuttle Bay 2, steal a shuttle craft, and fly down to the surface. I don't remember being knocked unconscious, but I found myself laying on top of the hill, shuttle gone, and with a splitting headache. I look around to see I'm all alone here and thinking, 'I'm King of the Hill?'
22-12-2013 11:24 PM
Tricky Offline
Fishing Master

i loaded my fish-o-chopper and flew over the hill, dropped so many fish that its now called the fish hill. and anyone except me fled from the stink. i safely landed my fish-o-chopper on the hill claiming the Fish hill. I'm now king of the fish hill! MUHAHAHAHA
3570K@3.8GHz|MSI GD-55 Z77|2xGTX 770|Corsair 32GB DDR3|Corsair 86W|Fractal Define R|2 TB HDD(3x)|240 GB SSD|H100I
Current record holder of:
Most fish stored at once! (5202x)
[Image: ghqnARY.jpg]:heart:
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2013 11:51 PM by Tricky.)
22-12-2013 11:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

After several showers to get the fish stank off me, I used the down time spent washing that fishy smell from my clothes and backpack to learn a spell of Polymorphism. I repacked my backpack making sure I brought along my trusty megaphone. Using the megaphone, I was able to stand far enough away from Fish Hill to bellow my spell towards it without being knocked out by the odor. A bright light encompassed the entire lot of fish, and they were all fused together along with Tricky into on large fish man. It started to run about incoherently, but found its way into a nearby lake. I called forth my Imps to rebuild the Hill where I am now King.
23-12-2013 12:25 AM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

I then sent an army of dwarven miners to undermine the hill, and when it collapsed into a pile of rubble Mellow Tonin was nowhere to be found. I then got my dwarven friends to build a new hill with a castle on top, and from my new throne I proclaimed myself king of the hill, and with all that gold me and the dwarves found while undermining the hill hired a massive army to guard me and my hilltop kingdom.
23-12-2013 06:29 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

*blink* 'That was close', I thought as I materialized in my closest Bar Room. Dino King shall reign...for now.
04-01-2014 07:28 AM
The Ninja Dinosaur

and my reign shall be long, as I build my army and my fortress until it's impregnable. Long shat I be king of the hill.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
04-01-2014 09:41 AM
AwesomiteOre Offline
Dungeon Lord

I nuke the hill, rebuild it, fortify it, defend it, and PARTY!!!!!!!!
20-02-2014 09:34 AM
The Ninja Dinosaur

But his party ends when AwesomiteOre and his band all get sick and die from the radioactive fallout. I send a team of workers from my Civilization 4 game to scrub the fallout, then build a new space age citadel, guarded by lasers and force fields.

Once again I'm king of the hill.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
21-02-2014 09:45 AM
MushyroomMan Offline
The Mushroom Man

RE:
i order my mushroom army to dig under the force feilds and lasers straight to the control room and disable every laser and force field i then assinate the current Dinosaur king and tell me mushroomminions to make the hill a mountian i then reactivate the lasers and force fields with an extensive maze under the mountain i send messenger mushrooms to tell everyone i am the mushroom king under the mountain
muahahahahahah
[Image: 5.jpg]
27-01-2015 09:31 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Sensing the loss of power holding control over the hill for such a long time, I am sure my most powerful nemesis has fallen. Pulling my Crystal Ball of Infinite Sight from my trusty backpack, I see an unusual mountain has taken the place of a once heavily contested hill. This mountain seemed to have been made from removing all the solid material around the hill being held together by mushrooms? There is nothing but sand left behind surrounding the mountain.

'Mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms, ah ha!' I summon an army of Mario and Luigi clones and transmute the sand into a fleet of dune buggies with concave, reflective shields on the front. We charge the mountain, lasers being caught and reflected by the shields with a more powerful and focused beam from multiple laser strikes harnessed into one. The shields over the mountain stood no chance against it's own bombardment. Shields down, the clones ravage the mountain, harvesting all the mushrooms, and use them to make one of the best pizza sauces of all time.

The smell of this righteous sauce draws the Mushroom King out of the deep, dark maze where he meets a hoard of Mario and Luigi clones. They jump on his head until he is pounded into the ground so that only the mushroom top of his head is visible. One of the Mario clones scalps the Mushroom King, eats the top of his head, grows 500 meters tall, jumps upon the mountain until it returns to a hill. I then polymorph all the Luigis into a giant Supa Koopa and they fight to the death. Neither survive the intense battle, and me and the remaining Marios sit down and enjoy a beer and pizza after reclaiming my hill.
28-01-2015 02:09 AM
MushyroomMan Offline
The Mushroom Man

i hide in ahole till my top has grown back and outraged that my people have been murdured for pizza sauce i begin my mushroom farm growing an army of goombas that charge the mountian distracting the marios. in thier conquest to destroy the goombas i in the fighting sneak to the front and jump on the King of the hills head and shove him in a koopa shell and boot it a 700000 miles away the marios relising their leader is gone all run for bowsers castle with my goombas in full tow i then procede to dig a small hole and i craft a potion using dirt and a left over goomba which i drank and screamed i am king of this hill and everyone within a million light years distant could hear. Smile Big Grin Smile Big Grin Smile
[Image: 5.jpg]
28-01-2015 03:14 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
700,000 some odd miles away, and what's this? A random pipe in the middle of nowhere? I tuck in my head to avoid the worst concussion possible as I hit the pipe and return from where I was punted at incredible speed. 'That was one hell of a punt', I thought, and I think I'm gonna be sick.

The Mushroom King didn't realize a side effect of drinking his Goomba potion was that he has now lost the ability to jump, and can only move in one of two directions. It wouldn't have mattered anyway as he was not expecting my return so quickly. Encased in my shell, I spin up the hill taking out the 15 elite Goomba Guards and then ultimately the Mushroom King himself, granting me as many extra lives as what is pretty much my favorite animal, the Liger has.

Before I spin out of control off the hill, I pull the rip cord from my trusty backpack as I jettison from my shell releasing my parachute so I can slow down, and land square on top of the hill. Boy am I dizzy...
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2015 04:06 AM by Mello Tonin.)
28-01-2015 04:05 AM