Brainstorm Creature Mechanic - Imp priorities
Awesome Ras, That's a +1 rep improvement! I can't wait to do the Alpha testing on that new imp priority system.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Yes indeed, love the updates and visuals Ras!
Code:
[insert witty text here]
This is so nice man !
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
Thanks guys Smile
Awesome!!

Will there also be some kind of overview somewhere to see all the rooms and imps attached to it? In Dwarven Fortress there is this program called Dwarf Therapist which creates an overview and also lets you micro-manage the workers within it.

Once again, great work!
Yeah probably, I was thinking about the "TAB-overview", that we could make some options there to make everything more visible. Also thinking about making the overview less as a game-play overview and more of having 2D images representing the rooms and connection lines and so on.

Something in the style of this, but much nicer of course Wink

[Image: Counter-Strike-2D-Map-de-AWP-aim-RipeTemples_1.jpg]
That will be a lot more easy to understand which room is which. This next update will be big :o
Pyramid of Live
Ohh Rasmus that TAB overview looks very nice! Good luck with that! Tongue

Also, I conceptualized the first workers outfit. Guess what his job should be haha
(I'm not sure if it belongs here so if it's wrong, let me know!)
TEST 1:
[Image: Farmer.gif]
TEST 2:
[Image: Farmer.jpg]

[EDIT] the link:
http://s15.postimg.org/ji1br88yj/Farmer.gif
I can't see the picture :o
Pyramid of Live
(01-02-2014, 07:35 PM)Mastergoose Wrote: Ohh Rasmus that TAB overview looks very nice! Good luck with that! Tongue

Also, I conceptualized the first workers outfit. Guess what his job should be haha
(I'm not sure if it belongs here so if it's wrong, let me know!)
[Image: Farmer.gif?_subject_uid=7754432&w=AADH7p...3g_1inQQnw]

[EDIT] the link:
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/00_studie...3g_1inQQnw

Got a 403 error on the link
The Golden One!
(01-02-2014, 02:36 PM)Rasmus Wrote: Yeah probably, I was thinking about the "TAB-overview", that we could make some options there to make everything more visible. Also thinking about making the overview less as a game-play overview and more of having 2D images representing the rooms and connection lines and so on.

Something in the style of this, but much nicer of course Wink
So, basically the tab overview would be replaced with a schematic type map view? If so that would be great! Big Grin
The Golden One!
Check permissions to your image Mastergoose if can be visible to public.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Image hosting has a grudge against me!Tongue
Okay so I added several links of a new image hosting site. Dropbox wouldn't animate the .gif for some reason.
I'm not sure if even one version is visible to you guys but they are all showing on my screen. I hope the same applies for you!
This so beautiful Smile
Hmm, I'm guessing the... Hmmm... Farm? Tongue
Nice, a farm suit, or Farmer Set. Looks so silly. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy