Dwelvers Journal 2013.12.26 - The surface world! Make Suggestions all in one thread :)
These are all very good ideas, but the only one I can see as purely visual is the roads.
But I would like to see the other once at the Suggestions & Feedback forum Smile
A heads up for everyone, I've made this topic into a reddit competition for free Dwelvers copies!
See the top/main post on this topic for more information Smile

Any questions you may have will be answered here.
15 mins remaining
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
2 pm, forum time Wink 1 hour and 15 min remaining Wink
aah crap, looked at the wrong time thing Big Grin
Pyramid of Live
But it is good that you are prepared Wink

Boulders / Rock-piles added!
2pm? Smile
Pyramid of Live
8 more minutes Wink
Added: http://www.reddit.com/r/IndieGaming/comm...free_copy/

Don't forget top up-vote the reddit post Wink
Bushes added:

[IMG]replace_photbucket_link/Bushes.png[/IMG]
Where is my scuba diving suit? Looks cool, but little dark, but I think we will be able to see sweet, nice smelling candy world of nice and polite beings waiting for our scythes and hammers! Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Graveyard added.

[IMG]replace_photbucket_link/Graveyard.png[/IMG]
Awesome!

I've been at work adding a slew of creature suggestions over in the appropriate forum, all connected to the new surface world and the buildings I suggested earlier.

I'm guessing the graveyard will eventually spawn undead?

EDIT: That fish in the middle of the bushes added pic, Tricky will LOVE that! Tongue Big Grin
ooh Love the graveyard
Pyramid of Live
The graveyard will do something undeadish Wink I haven't thought that much about the game mechanics behind it yet, but I have wanted a graveyard a long time Wink