My New Idea I & S - Hostility Level
Hostility Level

Info
This would be a measure of how hostile any group of creatures (eg surface dwellers, impanzees, etc) are towards you. The higher this level gets, the more aggressively they will seek out and attach your dungeon, rooms, minions and the Dark Mother. A group's hostility level towards you would rise with each hostile act you commit against that group and any of their constructs. So if you were to raid a surface building such as a church, the surface dwellers would become more hostile towards you and would thus spawn adventurers to attack your dungeon more quickly, and they would more aggressively search for and attack your dungeon. If hostility level is 0, that group would be neutral towards you and forming an alliance would by possible. If negative values are allowed, then this could mean that group is openly friendly towards you.

Stats
Highlight: Determines by your actions towards a specific group. Increased by hostile acts towards that group and their allies, declines over time or by attacking that group's enemies or defending their territory.
Function: Determines how aggressive the AI of other groups will be towards you.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Added to Ideas & Game Features list.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I like this a lot! I was thinking something like that with the knights and the humans in the future, the more we go up to the surface to plunder the more humans will seek revenge.
And if we are all friendly-like to someone they'll start to like us, the perfect tool to use against our other enemies or to play the age old game of divide and conquer, or to gain someone's trust only to betray them later on, when the time's right. To win the game you'd have to eventually turn on your "allies" as you want them all gone, you just use some of them to help you get rid of other enemies so that you have fewer enemies for when you decide it's time to turn on your "friends".
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!