Feedback/Modification Mix - Little list of suggestions
  • more farming. trees, grape for wine...
  • pasture for meat, milk, maybe wool for clothes
  • manufacturer for basket, wheelbarrows, clothes, armor...
  • basket or wheelbarrows for the imps. more payload
  • extended cook system. your slaves need to eat. cooked meat, bread, meatpie...
  • sleep rooms. youre slaves need to sleep or they will be less productive. imps doesnt need sleep. only motivation.
  • decorations boost the motivation of your slaves. and dungeon worth.
  • dungeon worth. stronger enemies with more worth of your dungeon.
  • hospital. wounds will be healed here. with potions and bandage from the manufacturer.
  • library. research and attracts magical enemies
  • storage tables with different material hold. safe for gold, skip for dirt and stone...
  • lava
  • poison traps, trapdoors with crocodiles or piranhas

maybe i find more ideas in my head later
kind regards

p.s. sorry for my bad english. its not my native language
Heh. You're on to something there. When did imps learn to farm? Tongue It's an interesting question! They have absolutely no research department whatsoever. They have no way to attract researchers.
maybe with the library a new slave type: mage
and research needs books and books needs reed and reed needs a farm.
books are produced at a manufacturer.

and some legendary stories written in these books. the slaughter slave that kills 500 enemies on one single war.

im thinking too much ^^
Maybe I could add research to the production chain in the same way as DK added research to the spells Smile I like that idea, but first I need to get all the construction buildings in there, then we will start the research on how the game will be balanced best Smile But this is definitely an idea I'm interested to make reality!

- more farming. trees, grape for wine...
Will add some more farm types in the future, but maybe not so much sun requiring farms Wink

- pasture for meat, milk, maybe wool for clothes
Cow's and Sheep's are already planned, and with this wool and meat.. Don't know about milk yet, maybe later Wink

- manufacturer for basket, wheelbarrows, clothes, armor...
Clothes, armours are already planned, wheelbarrows was a good idea, the imps could run around with them to be more efficient.

- basket or wheelbarrows for the imps. more payload
As I said above Wink

- extended cook system. your slaves need to eat. cooked meat, bread, meatpie...
Already planned.

- sleep rooms. youre slaves need to sleep or they will be less productive. imps doesnt need sleep. only motivation.
Already planned.

- decorations boost the motivation of your slaves. and dungeon worth.
That is a good idea, just like a room built in a certain way in DK could make the creatures more efficient.

- dungeon worth. stronger enemies with more worth of your dungeon.
Not really sure what you mean with "dungeon worth", I will add more and stronger enemies that only can be kept out with a strong dungeon.

- hospital. wounds will be healed here. with potions and bandage from the manufacturer.
DK had the bedrooms as healing rooms, maybe I will stick to that for now.. I am planning on having potions that the creatures can carry around, like a healing potion, making the creatures last longer in battle..

- library. research and attracts magical enemies
Very good idea, commented about it above..

- storage tables with different material hold. safe for gold, skip for dirt and stone...
I have been thinking about letting the player decide what types of items should be stored on certain shelves / tables.. Maybe they can change appearance a little bit depending on what they can store.

- lava
Already have lava, you need to dig further out on the map Wink

- poison traps, trapdoors with crocodiles or piranhas
Poison traps will be added with the hydraulics, I have thought about trapdoors, but as the dungeon only is one level I found it hard to get it in there.. I like crocodiles or piranhas, they can attack creatures that comes to close to the water Smile