Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Jon 13 reporting!
Jon_jon13 Offline
Spanish Game Vlogger

Jon 13 reporting!
Hello everyone!

I came here thanks to the Towns people, I gave a look at the game, and it seemed really interesting. Then i found about the free demo, and it's really awesome. It took me less than a couple hours to get a grasp of the game and start enjoying myself and getting excited about what this game can become.

Is there any way to buy the game? I might not buy it yet to be honest, but if it's cheap enough I promise I'll buy it right now. I'll probably buy it eventually anyway... Big Grin

I'm a great Dungeon Keeper fan, and this so far looks great and promising.

Btw, I might soon be doing some coverage about the game for my Youtube channel (in Spanish), there's no copyright problems about that I guess?

Also, I can help if you are considering translating the game to spanish too ^^

I'll hold on to any suggestions about the game, I haven't actually played much yet.

Anyway, I digress... Great game, I hope it becomes as great as it looks so far!

PS: This is my channel, I barely have any content as of now, but I'll keep doing things here and there. So far, I've mostly been showing some interesting little indie games http://www.youtube.com/user/Jonjon13Jonjon13
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 11:54 AM by Jon_jon13.)
02-01-2014 08:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

RE: Jon 13 reporting!
Hi jon_jon13 and welcome to the forum! Cool

I'd love to see your video when it comes out, it'll be great practice for me as I'm currently learning Spanish at college. Smile It's a great language and I love it.

If you want to buy the game now, there is a link to pre-order it on the main Dwelvers website

Hasta luego.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
02-01-2014 08:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

Hi and welcome to the forum. Smile

(02-01-2014 08:36 AM)Jon_jon13 Wrote:  Btw, I might soon be doing some coverage about the game for my Youtube channel (in Spanish), there's no copyright problems about that I guess?

Also, I can help if you are considering translating the game to spanish too ^^

I'll hold on to any suggestions about the game, I haven't actually played much yet.

Can I have the link to your YouTube channel?
On the forum we have special group for game vloggers (I think this is the right name for people who're making gameplays or walkthrough and says often what they're doing in game and outside in their life). All GVs are listed in forum team section, we're making some promo then for everyone that are helping Dwelvers. Wink

I really encourage to make some suggestions later, all you would need is to read Suggestion Templates thread, follow the rules and post suggestion(s). Smile
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 11:51 AM by Sebt.)
02-01-2014 11:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jon_jon13 Offline
Spanish Game Vlogger

I edited the original post with the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jonjon13Jonjon13

I think it's all in spanish, except maybe my towns contest video, which i won ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsrZ0DQEr-k )Tongue Hope it's okay!
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 12:11 PM by Jon_jon13.)
02-01-2014 12:06 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

Nice work, You've put a lot of effort to make all these things working in towns. Smile

It's OK that all your videos are in Spanish, if there would be someone who's mother language is Spanish he/she will know there is one guy who is making videos for Dwelvers (and maybe more info like that you are translating Dwelvers to Spanish) and visit your channel.

Ok, I added you to the game vloggers group and add the link to your channel in your profile. I'm waiting for Dwelvers coverage, even in Spanish. Smile
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 12:53 PM by Sebt.)
02-01-2014 12:48 PM
Rikus Khan Offline
Antroot Farmer

Welcome, Jon_jon13. I am glad to see out community growing AND I am no longer the newest noob! I'll be checking out your channel .. although: "Mi Espanol es picito y malo." Which I know is horrible grammar .. which gets right to the point of my statement.
Code:
[insert witty text here]
04-01-2014 04:54 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

Welcome, welcome! I see you play FTL too, awesome game. I've wasted hours on that one too, and not too costly either.
04-01-2014 08:24 AM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

I looked at FTL, it looks like the sort of game I'd be interested in, unfortunately it does not officially support Win8, and that's what I use. Sad
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
04-01-2014 09:38 AM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

Welcome to the forum Jon_jon13 Smile

I have no problem with you uploading youtube clips of the game, the more the better Wink
The translation into spanish is something I'm really interested in. But atm there are no easy way to translate it, so first I need to get the game out of the alpha stage and start using xml files for the text in the game before it is possible to translate it.

I'm looking forward to hearing your suggestions once you try the game out Smile
04-01-2014 01:01 PM