Dwelvers Journal 2014.01.06 - A brand new Dwelvers game logo!
Newsletter - 6 Jan 2014 - A brand new Dwelvers game logo!

Hell oh guys!

We are proud to announce our newest logo designed by Burningpet, our great graphic artist and "Photoshop braker"! Big Grin

Here it is!

[Image: mjn7.png]

The forum layout will be probably changed a little and we're still thinking how to avoid annoying problem with logging in to the website account using plugin instead of sending user to special login site where only this method works ATM, but for the time being we have to stay with actual login way.

Hope you like the new logo. Any suggestions, comments, critic, fishes are welcome! ^^
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Beautiful logo! Big improvement!
Love the addition of the devil's tail!
Indie Games to check out:
Dwelvers - Dungeon Management game with 3D digging and economic focus
War for the Overworld - Dungeon Keeper 2 spiritual successor
Dwarf Fortress - the ultimate dwarven simulation engine
Isomer - Mine, Build, and Explore as a squad of aliens crash landed on a foreign world
Wow That Logo is nice !
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
Although I already commented about it in another thread, I think the new logo's good enough to warrant more complements here.

I too love the devil's tail. Big Grin

And Sebt, you said fish? Well here you go! [Image: fish-609.jpg]

Tongue
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Very nice logo Smile I love it!
Thanks SU! Fishes are crazy, this one is one of them too, Haha.
http://i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2010/1...ure_13.jpg

...but I not want this grimmer like creature, don't want even to put the image here, so here you have the link to that. Big Grin

I'm glad you like the logo, all credits too Ben. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
That was one ugly fish Sebt Tongue

Yeah, BurningPet did a good job on that one, it screams evil but is still a little playful Smile
I'm diggin the new logo, but it would be awesome if the stone background behind the old logo could be fused in with this. Still looks good tho.
We will probably mod the logo some more in the near future Smile
Heh, maybe instead of having black parts black we could have there some brick walls there, but ATM, logo looks clearier than any before and it's quite catchy, but yes game is still evolving, so everything cannn channnnge....
(11-01-2014, 09:32 PM)Sebt Wrote: Heh, maybe instead of having black parts black we could have there some brick walls there, but ATM, logo looks clearier than any before and it's quite catchy, but yes game is still evolving, so everything cannn channnnge....

Very true that! Everything I've implemented to the game so far have been changed at least one time Tongue
(13-01-2014, 07:10 AM)Rasmus Wrote: Very true that! Everything I've implemented to the game so far have been changed at least one time Tongue

You could say that again! Tongue Rolleyes
The Golden One!
Remember this post when I show the next newsletter Wink
I will.........
The Golden One!