Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Hello All
Phedra Offline
Imp

Hello All
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to firstly say that this is the first time that I have joined a community forum. Most of the time on other games I just read the posts and gather information. After reading through your forums and seeing how friendly and open everyone is I decided to register Blush

I downloaded the Alpha .6c version yesterday and have spent most of the weekend completely zoned into it. I think it is a fantastic game so far and I am excited to see where it is going. I enjoyed it so much that I pre-ordered it just a moment ago!

~Phedra
20-01-2014 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE: Hello All
Hi Phedra, welcome to the forum, and thank you for your kind words about Dwelvers, and for supporting us during the development Smile
To be honest this is the second forum I ever have been somewhat involved in, I joined the first forum out of the same reason you joined this one, so I'm very glad to hear that!

Feel free to post suggestions or bugs that you may find in the game here at the forum, and once again, welcome to the forum Smile
20-01-2014 05:51 AM
Rikus Khan Offline
Antroot Farmer

Hello Phedra. Glad to see the game growing and getting more fans.
Code:
[insert witty text here]
20-01-2014 05:54 AM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

Welcome to the forums Phedra Cool

I too remember a time when I spent years quietly lurking and reading posts on online communities like this one. That was about 6 1/2 years ago now. Now I seem to end up being one of the most active members on just about every forum I join, and I have been involved in more then a few, almost always to do with indie gaming like this one. Smile
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
20-01-2014 09:11 AM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

Welcome to the community Phedra!

We're always kind to new Evil recruits, you know Evil is good. Smile

My first registering was on DK.boo.pl fansite about Dungeon Keeper games, where I'm still there actively responding to people's post. Later on been registered on Ogame forum. For these days I had my own few forums, but every was for games and now are closed because I'm not playing them anymore.
I hope I could find a time to make a big website and forum about Dungeon Management Games. It would be great if I could merge all foreign language forums into the one to make a big website about the best game genre in the world. Smile

Well, thanks for joining us and thank you for support. Wink
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2014 06:13 PM by Sebt.)
20-01-2014 10:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

Howdy Phedra. It's good to have you here with us, and hope you can have as much fun going back and forth with us as you found reading our posts. The more conversation we get going the better this game is going to be, so don't be shy! Just make sure to use Sebt's Stylish Suggestion Templates when suggesting stuff or you may end up in the Pit of the Damned. I know he's been dying to throw someone in there since it's begging.

@Sebt: LOL! Just pickin with ya buddy, you do awesome keeping things in order around here.

I got a laugh out of what Rasmus said about being somewhat involved in the forum seeing how he has the most posts. He does really good keeping up with things around here and being responsive in the threads which is always a good thing for a developer to do.
20-01-2014 04:38 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

(20-01-2014 04:38 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  Just make sure to use Sebt's Stylish Suggestion Templates when suggesting stuff or you may end up in the Pit of the Damned. I know he's been dying to throw someone in there since it's begging.

Thanks, yes, templates are dedicated to make with them amazing suggestion posts, well I'm looking forward into your ideas too. Smile
Oh and wait... it's not stylish, it's EVIL! Sleepy
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
20-01-2014 06:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

Who says evil can't be stylish?
20-01-2014 07:48 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

Well you're right it could be stylish, fashionable, swag! Anything for Evil stylish is only killing, that's it!
20-01-2014 08:16 PM