My New Idea Room Idea - Pit of The Damned
Pit of The Damned

Info
Has got some useless, resource wasting minions, would like to off load someone just for great fun? What's more retrieve some resources from victim?! Well, just throw it into the Pit of The Damned and enjoy the show!

Appearance
It's literally an ardent hole in the ground. Nothing super spectacular until...

[Image: burning_man.jpg]
Pic.1. ...it starts to burn useless minion into beautiful... gray... ashes. <3

Stats
Highlight: Burns useless minions and extracts some resources from them.
Function: When you built a Pit of The Damned, in Creatures Menu a Pit of Damned button will appear. When clicked it starts to burn! Yesssss, burnnnn, flames everywhere... Then after clicking that amazing button you can select creatures you would like to burn in the Pit of The Damned. After selecting them and clicking "Sacrifice Selected Creatures" and then after confirming by clicking "Yes" in poped-up menu that "Are you sure you about sacrificing selected creatures?" the whole process will start - selected creatures will go with sad faces to the Pit of The Damned.
Note: creature will burn with it's equipment, but don't worry, some of resources from it's equipment will be retrieved too.
Room Type: Building.
Affiliate to: What about Dark Mother? If not, than any other Room when you can do strange rituals, deal some sweet pain, do terrible things with something or someone. Maybe Torture Room - any ideas?
Place: Ground.
Cost: 60% Magma Pots and 40% Stones.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Nice Burning Man festival pic! I think this would do well for helping minions who have decided they aren't happy enough to stick around any longer so see the error of their ways...
Yeah, unhappy? Burn in hell! If there would be some cool animation of creature being sad or unhappy even when walking this would really look dramatic. Have got any last word before I will extract some minerals from you, hmm?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
This would also be the sort of room that could really add to the evil level should that mechanic be implemented. Smile +1
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Maybe it doesn't have to be it's own room, perhaps it could just be made part of the dark mother. Costing evil points (if they get implemented) and the cost rising expedentially (on phone at work, sorry for typos)
Animations: I'm thinking slumped over and shuffled feet, head rocking back and forth...and a bunch of pouting.
(22-01-2014, 08:48 AM)Ascdren Wrote: Maybe it doesn't have to be it's own room, perhaps it could just be made part of the dark mother. Costing evil points (if they get implemented) and the cost rising expedentially (on phone at work, sorry for typos)

Pit of Damned is a Dark Mother's Room Building, so it's not a next Room like Storage Room, but as that Storage Room for example Round Table. Hmm, what do you mean by "the cost rising expedentially"?

(22-01-2014, 10:07 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Animations: I'm thinking slumped over and shuffled feet, head rocking back and forth...and a bunch of pouting.

Yeah, nice visualization haha. Big Grin
(22-01-2014, 10:07 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Animations: I'm thinking slumped over and shuffled feet, head rocking back and forth...and a bunch of pouting.

Yeah, that's great, it fits right in with the bit of silliness to temper the bit of badassness we talked about in that poll earlier. Big Grin
The Golden One!
Imps gotta have a harmonica!
How about a violin, to play a very slow, high pitched "sad song"? Tongue
The Golden One!
Imps are to simple for that, but maybe a wizard?
HAHAHA!

How about having a big, bad creature following along and slapping those imps every step of the way there then, or a special musician creature who follows along playing the sad violin song behind the pouting, feet dragging doomed minion? Tongue
The Golden One!
Yes! And then the violin should be comically small as compared to the one playing it.
Of course, so a really huge, gigantic uhm, Cyclotaur? One who's a rebel and doesn't want to wander around in his maze bashing intruders... and so ended up in the service of us, as our personal court jester and musician... Tongue
The Golden One!
LOL! I just got an image in my head of a Cyclotaur dancing about on tip-hooves, spinning, and Imps tossing rocks at him as they pass.