My New Idea Creature Idea - Lizard man
Lizard man

May soon be changed to 'Lizard Shark man'.

Info
Half man, half lizard. Need I say more? Automatically paths to and attacks any threats that it can reach. Heals quickly when it eats, but it will only eat fish and will catch them on it's own if it needs to heal.

Appearance

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuF9cNiKJRIzU30hdVit8...FAc07CcZMg]
Pic.1. A lightning fast, if fragile warrior that can quickly sense and react to trouble anywhere in the dungeon. (As usual, I don't own this image!)

Stats
Highlight: Automatically paths to any enemies in the dungeon, acts as a quick response to danger.
Acquired By: Evil.
Cost: Stone (12) Iron (4) Gold (4).
Attack Form: Melee, Wildly swings two short swords at the enemy.
Weapon: Twin short swords.
Armor:Leather (technically just it's scales)
Attack Power: Moderate.
Defense: Above Low.
Health Points: Below High.
Attack Speed: Below High.
Movement Speed: High.
Resistances: Physical 30% / Magical 25%
Job: Fast defense.

Passive Abilities:
(P1) Digging - Digs selected blocks along with the imps, Any selected blocks, Point blank, Lizard man pulls out a pickax and helps to dig, A block get dug out. (Did I really need to fill all this in? If not, oh well.)

Active Abilities:
(A1) Blade spin - Lizard man spins around swinging it's swords, Maximum of three targets (Enemies in Area), Short range, Lizard man spins around swinging it's swords, Chance to stun affected enemies, Charge time: instant, Cool down: 15 seconds.
(A2) Head butt - Caution; headache imminent, Single enemy, point blank, Lizard man rams it's head into the opponent, Stuns enemy/may stun lizard man, Charge Time: Instant, Cool down: 30 seconds.
I love this idea, but if they're acquirable by "Good" that would mean the surface goodie-goodies would be the ones acquiring them. Player acquirable creatures are actually aligned with evil.

Anyhow, I'd love to have these guys available to me. Smile +1 to you.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
In the spirit of hybridized creatures, maybe this could be a Lizard/Shark/Man. The speed of a lizard on land and speed of a shark in water. This creature would love being in water just as much as land. He could have a dorsal fin, and a shark tail which would help in catching fish, and speed in water. Instead of this creature being only acquired by Goodlies, perhaps it could be a Neutral character and generally aggressive to anyone who approaches. It could however, be captured and persuaded to follow either side.
I can almost see him as the upgraded version of the Fishman.
So much good ideas!
This is why people working in large groups GET STUFF DONE! The lizard shark man idea is a good one, and would allow for a hilarious pun too!
Renaming Blade spin, to SHARKNADO!!!!!! :p
The ballad of the Beowulf bard

Though I'm from the overworld, I'm here to have some fun.
Once I've settled in here, The fun will have begun.
I'll play my music loudly, And be sure that all can hear.
I'll happily stay here a while, So long as you've got beer.:P
Yes! Sharknado!
Hmm, Lizardman seems to be some kind of suicide homing missile. Big Grin
Hmm, could be a good scout. Lizards always for me creatures that can fast regenerate, not only be quick, hmm, added to Ideas & Game Features list. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(28-01-2014, 06:11 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: In the spirit of hybridized creatures, maybe this could be a Lizard/Shark/Man. The speed of a lizard on land and speed of a shark in water. This creature would love being in water just as much as land. He could have a dorsal fin, and a shark tail which would help in catching fish, and speed in water. Instead of this creature being only acquired by Goodlies, perhaps it could be a Neutral character and generally aggressive to anyone who approaches. It could however, be captured and persuaded to follow either side.

Lizard Shark... hmm.... Lizard Shark?.... Lizard Shark!? LIZARD SHARK!
Oh yea, screw logic!
[Image: prickly_shark.jpg]
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Based on the description, this creature's supposed to be acquirable by the player? or is it good aligned and an enemy of the player?

I think this needs to be clarified.
The Golden One!
(29-01-2014, 12:19 AM)Sebt Wrote: Oh yea, screw logic!
[Image: prickly_shark.jpg]

YES! DO EXACTLY THIS!!! LOLOLOL Big Grin

I was under the impression, at the time of posting this thread, that 'Good' still meant 'For the player to use'. I fixed this.

It should be acquirable by the player, but there might be an evil version that you could find along with the fish man.

In Dwelvers, like in Dungeon Keeper, the player's alignment is "Evil", the player's enemy's alignment is "Good" Wink
The Golden One!
Yeah, that threw me off at first... Balance has been restored, however.

Yeah, that does require inverting our natural instincts towards good, doesn't it? Tongue

Anyways, for this good idea you get a +1.
The Golden One!
Just a bit. As a minion myself, I'm less inclined to adhere either way! Tongue