My New Idea Creature Idea - Bard
I just did a quick search on drumming gorillas and found this real gorilla drumming:
[Image: cadbury-gorilla.jpg]
and this video:

Here's another of a gorilla drummer:
[Image: 3525438.jpg]
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
That gorilla was both funny and distracting Tongue Made me lose a hour of development checking out other video clips on that channel Sad

Back to the Bard, I must add that I really do like this idea Smile
Sorry I distracted you Ras. Tongue Now you'll be forever an hour behind on your production... Sad and I'll have to be dusting off those old bombs from last Spring to get you re-motivated again... Tick, Tock, Tick the countdown moves quick, get back to coding fast Rasmus before the big back comes knocking on your door....................................................

[Image: boom-300x239.jpg]
The Golden One!
A bard huh... This kinda reminds me of Fire Emblem only it doesn't attack and can only support allies by boosting their strength, speed, defense and resistance ( or magic defense ) by using certain rings. Though a bard is actually a person making a living by playing instruments.

The gorilla part: ...I think the muscular type of monsters will become common in Dwelvers if this would be added ( muscular monsters or creatures are Orc, Cyclotaur and Knight ). Not that I am not okay but if I think of monsters, it has gotta be something scary, horrifying, something abominable ( like Pazuzu and Legion in Castlevania ). Also I notice there is no skeleton-based or undead-based monsters suggested on this forum. I wonder why?

Overall, a unique yet funny concept! Wink
I'm not sure, there's been some discussions about the general idea of having some sort of undead creatures but nothing that's lead to any concrete or formal suggestions yet.
The Golden One!