Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Video ModDB - Dwelvers Trailer video
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

ModDB - Dwelvers Trailer video
We was target once again at IndieDB, first at their website, which made the game go down below rank 30. And then I saw this video Smile

(This post was last modified: 25-03-2014 08:08 PM by Sebt.)
29-01-2014 07:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

RE: ModDB Dwelvers Trailer video
I just checked the indiedb website top 100 list, Dwelvers is at # 81 at the time of this post! Nice. Smile
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
30-01-2014 06:52 AM
TacticBlack Offline
Tactical Dungeoneer
Dwelvers Voice Actors

RE: ModDB - Dwelvers Trailer video
Don't be discouraged, it is not on the list currently Sad
[Image: i563hs.png]
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.
You can't spell Humanity without Unity.

17-02-2014 07:11 AM
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

It goes up and down, the ranking is based on number of hits. For every time I post some news there I get a little lower in "medium", so I am not discouraged Wink The reason why I am at 100+ now is because I haven't posted any news in a while, but that will change today or tomorrow Wink
17-02-2014 07:38 AM
TacticBlack Offline
Tactical Dungeoneer
Dwelvers Voice Actors

(17-02-2014 07:38 AM)Rasmus Wrote:  It goes up and down, the ranking is based on number of hits. For every time I post some news there I get a little lower in "medium", so I am not discouraged Wink The reason why I am at 100+ now is because I haven't posted any news in a while, but that will change today or tomorrow Wink

Exciting! I think I speak for all the Alpha-testers when I say that we really appreciate your level of activity on the forum. You actually listen, and -- while all the ideas will never make it into the game -- the why, how, feasibility etc... is still discussed. Many big game companies barely listen to potential fans or alpha testers' ideas, let alone the project lead. So thanks! Big Grin
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.

17-02-2014 06:40 PM
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

(17-02-2014 06:40 PM)TacticBlack Wrote:  Exciting! I think I speak for all the Alpha-testers when I say that we really appreciate your level of activity on the forum. You actually listen, and -- while all the ideas will never make it into the game -- the why, how, feasibility etc... is still discussed. Many big game companies barely listen to potential fans or alpha testers' ideas, let alone the project lead. So thanks! Big Grin

Thanks Smile

Yeah, all ideas will probably not make it, but it is mostly about brainstorming. Ideas gives ideas, and even if the ideas don't get implemented they can still have some really good game-mechanics in them that we can borrow and use in other ideas.
It is hard implementing all the ideas even if I had the time to do it, because they sometimes are incompatible with each-other.

But what I really find important is explaining why I find a idea good or if it won't work, because that gets a discussion going, and sometimes I found myself being way off track and that actually you guys convince me that this is a good idea even if I didn't think so in the beginning Smile

I have been a little slow with the news updates lately because I have been working on the whole imp prio system, and that one is such a core game-play changer that I have had a lot of details to consider and bug-test. But soon I will be able to return to the suggested ideas and start adding features Smile
17-02-2014 09:40 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

That's perfectly understandable. Without those changes the suggestions wouldn't be very meaningful if it lags to the point where the game became unplayable becasue this core structure was overlooked.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
18-02-2014 03:07 AM
TacticBlack Offline
Tactical Dungeoneer
Dwelvers Voice Actors

I agree completely. Keep up the good work.

20-02-2014 12:48 AM