My New Idea Animal Idea - Bears
This game needs bears. Why? Because bears are awesome. The lack of bears is seriously unbearable.

Now bear with me, having bears has great benefits:
  • Bears make the game 2000% better!
  • You will more than double the sales!
  • Helps bear the burden of satisfying difficult customers!
  • Bears make your players smile with glee!
  • Guarantees the game will bear a sequel years later!
  • Lets you bear the magnificent title "Dwelvers - now with bears!"

It bearly takes any effort to introduce bears into the game in some form. The full benefits will be immeasurable!

[Image: 3jxqrKP.jpg]
Hmmm, something tells me you are not quiet seriousness in this suggestion Wink
But what if the bear could brew beer, then the other creatures could bear with the bears as bears aren't always about giving out bear-hugs.
Bears brewing beer would be beautiful. Bears should brawl too, but only if they bother, or if they run out of berry brew (thirsty bears are brazen bastards).
[Image: lachen001.gif]

EDIT: Actually, I'd like to see animals included in this game as a creature type. In that case this could become a more serious suggestion. I'll post the Suggestion in a new thread. Wink
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
I don't know if I should add this to Ideas & Game Features list, which Muzzy seems to not read (arrgh! Big Grin), but that's ok, this was his first suggestion. Wink
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Every new player starts with one extra life Wink
Haha, yeah, I only noticed the "read before posting" thread after I had already posted. Oops!

Anyway, I checked out the templates now and it looks like there's no way I could've filled that even if I had noticed it before posting. You see, I haven't actually been able to try out the game yet, so I can't really write down anything concrete about how the suggestion would affect the gameplay...

But bears always make everything better regardless. Put some bears in the game! Smile
Regardless, you got SU going, that is a big plus in my book Wink
(31-01-2014, 11:58 PM)muzzy Wrote: Anyway, I checked out the templates now and it looks like there's no way I could've filled that even if I had noticed it before posting. You see, I haven't actually been able to try out the game yet, so I can't really write down anything concrete about how the suggestion would affect the gameplay...

But bears always make everything better regardless. Put some bears in the game! Smile

Bears you proposed seems to be an animal type creatures, from which we could make in game bear-like creatures... well there is no Animal Template ATM (I have to do harakiri!), but yet (or not do harakiri)! Maybe should I make an Animal Template, Rasmus? There is sure we will have pigs and cows. It seems SU had done some suggestion for Animals too. Well let's do this!

ATM Muzzy I won't modify anything with your idea post, but when an Animal Template will be done I'll put an Animal Template in Guideline and make special post-list with Animals. Then I will modify your post using Animal Template (nothing will disappear from the original content!) and set to Animal category in post name and save. What do you think Muzzy hmm?

Well thanks for this post anyway! Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(01-02-2014, 12:02 AM)Rasmus Wrote: Regardless, you got SU going, that is a big plus in my book Wink

Yes, I'd say a big +1

Big Grin
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!