Video waddymc - Youtube Quick Look
Hi
Just found the game today I played a couple of hours and did a quick look video for my subscribers.

Hope it Helps

Waddy
Really nice video! Thanks for recording this Smile
I really enjoyed not very long, but well informative video, thanks for support! Really, really Smile

We have a special group for game vloggers who are showing Dwelvers to their community, I added you to that group. Wink

Oh and welcome to the community!
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
The little bit of the video I did see looked good, but unfortunately I can't get it fast enough on my WiFi connection. Could you upload some lower res versions so everyone can see your video, not just those who have the greatest super-duper internet connections?
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
(06-02-2014, 02:01 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: The little bit of the video I did see looked good, but unfortunately I can't get it fast enough on my WiFi connection. Could you upload some lower res versions so everyone can see your video, not just those who have the greatest super-duper internet connections?

Just choose the lower resolution option when viewing, The little gear symbol bottom right of video Smile
(06-02-2014, 09:46 AM)waddymc Wrote:
(06-02-2014, 02:01 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: The little bit of the video I did see looked good, but unfortunately I can't get it fast enough on my WiFi connection. Could you upload some lower res versions so everyone can see your video, not just those who have the greatest super-duper internet connections?

Just choose the lower resolution option when viewing, The little gear symbol bottom right of video Smile

I already checked that, the only resolution available is HiDef.

EDIT: OK, the lower res options are there now, but when I posted that message they weren't

EDIT2: I finally saw the video, and you did a great job waddymc! Smile

You got a Thumbs Up from me!
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!