My New Idea Construction Idea - Support Beams & Secret Rooms
Good one Sebt. Buried treasure seems so natural. Almost strange that no one has brought it up until now! +1

I like the Multilayer view but becareful this is where Towns was a bit wonky but I don't think you will have that problem with a 3D based front-end. It didn't work as well for the sidescroll but I can definitely see this working for Dwelvers.

The ladder idea is spot on +1. Can we make it so that an Imp can build a ladder from a ladder so you don't have to lay them down level by level with solid ground underneath the imps feet. The imps could get out of holes that way? It would be very convenient for imps getting stuck places as the often do.
[Image: i563hs.png]
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.
You can't spell Humanity without Unity.

(17-02-2014, 07:00 PM)TacticBlack Wrote: The ladder idea is spot on +1. Can we make it so that an Imp can build a ladder from a ladder so you don't have to lay them down level by level with solid ground underneath the imps feet. The imps could get out of holes that way? It would be very convenient for imps getting stuck places as the often do.

We had a discussion about ladders here: http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=515

And the one I found to be the best was Mastergoose's idea illustrated here:

[Image: levitation.jpg]
(08-02-2014, 07:36 PM)Sebt Wrote: I thought that rooms, treasures, anything would be hide in ground blocks that need to be dug out if you want to have/claim these rooms, treasures etc.
This would really give something special to the game, secrets, hidden ancient remains or just common rooms that was buried after battle between two evil lords, etc. That would work without any beams and this would work like in a game of Battleships - you dig one tile and you uncover buried in the ground item or a room tile - if you want to take over of a whole room - dig every adjacent to found room blocks and claim what you found, sink that ships. Smile

Some kind of Evil artifact maybe ^^ ?
With bonus like +1 to each type of ressource from the artifact "type" like a "golden cup of beer"
~ French Fan site Community, manager.
[Image: 195677userbarfactoriofofoxav.png]
~ Looking for Sandbox games ? look my Blog or youtube (Eng sub soon)
[Image: 176032userbarclubsandboxxavfofo.png]