Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Hi, I am Fox
Foxandxss Offline
Dungeon Lord

Hi, I am Fox
Hello, I am Jesus from Spain.

I just discovered this game because someone linked it on a spanish forum (on a notice about people blaming EA's DK for android).

I am a big Dk2 fan, I play it time by time and this game is plain awesome.

I haven't play that much yet because well, I had to discover how to play (I read about a tutorial, but I haven't see such thing as a tutorial).

Constructed a good dungeon, discovered about the different levels (I started to play without seeing videos or anything Tongue) and well, it was really fun, but I decided to attack (they were a tile away) and meh, didn't know that I needed beer and stuff like that so I lost Tongue

So far the game is really good, it takes DK recipe and it really improve it... The multilayered dungeons are an awesome idea and needing a lot of resources is always a good idea (And see them in a shelf is a nice touch).

I guess that the game consist on a dungeon and play it until you get bored, right? (I saw a button to create dungeons, I guess that it will generate a random one).

Well, I also paid the preorder (But I got no mail, not sure if that is normal).

Cheers, keep the hard work.
07-02-2014 09:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rikus Khan Offline
Antroot Farmer

RE: Hi, I am Fox
Hello Fox, welcome to the forums.
Code:
[insert witty text here]
07-02-2014 10:35 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

Welcome to the forums Foxandxss! Cool

Me gusta espanol mucho. Entro a estudiar espanol en septiembre y nececito a practicar mucho mas. ¿Escribas a mi en espanol a veces? Buenos dias.

I hope my Spanish was at least understandable for you. I would also be happy to help you with your English while you help me with my Spanish. Confused Big Grin

I hope to see you around and posting ideas and chatting with us. Smile
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
07-02-2014 10:42 PM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

You should have gotten the mail now Smile And thanks for your support Wink

Welcome to the forum Fox!
Yeah, we have gotten a lot of attention from people being angry at EA since their mobile release, the whole DK genre has actually exploded, WFTO topping the top steam sellers list and so on. This is the link to a video explaining some of the basics, the video is still from a old version, but a lot of things still applies to the 0.6 version: http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=89 One thing to remember that people usually misses (because I haven't made it clear enough) is that you use the space button to toggle between shovel and pickaxe.

At the moment it is all about generating random dungeon and playing them until one get bored, but you can have as a mission to try to clean up the Cyclotaur dungeon, it is the hardest part in the game. Later on I will add campaigns and other goodies to keep you occupied Wink

Once again, thanks for your support and I hope to hear much from you here at the forum Smile
07-02-2014 10:46 PM
Foxandxss Offline
Dungeon Lord

(07-02-2014 10:42 PM)Seriously Unserious Wrote:  Welcome to the forums Foxandxss! Cool

Me gusta espanol mucho. Entro a estudiar espanol en septiembre y nececito a practicar mucho mas. ¿Escribas a mi en espanol a veces? Buenos dias.

I hope my Spanish was at least understandable for you. I would also be happy to help you with your English while you help me with my Spanish. Confused Big Grin

I hope to see you around and posting ideas and chatting with us. Smile

Me gusta el español mucho. Entro a estudiar español en septiembre y necesito practicar mucho mas. ¿Me Escribirías a mi en español de vez en cuando? Buenos dias.

Hey, I just fixed some typos in your sentence, but so far, so good Smile Spanish is quite complex, much more than English.

(07-02-2014 10:46 PM)Rasmus Wrote:  You should have gotten the mail now Smile And thanks for your support Wink

Welcome to the forum Fox!
Yeah, we have gotten a lot of attention from people being angry at EA since their mobile release, the whole DK genre has actually exploded, WFTO topping the top steam sellers list and so on. This is the link to a video explaining some of the basics, the video is still from a old version, but a lot of things still applies to the 0.6 version: http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=89 One thing to remember that people usually misses (because I haven't made it clear enough) is that you use the space button to toggle between shovel and pickaxe.

At the moment it is all about generating random dungeon and playing them until one get bored, but you can have as a mission to try to clean up the Cyclotaur dungeon, it is the hardest part in the game. Later on I will add campaigns and other goodies to keep you occupied Wink

Once again, thanks for your support and I hope to hear much from you here at the forum Smile

So far just the paypal email, nothing from dwelvers.

Yeah, the EA DK problem is quite big (I even installed it on my nexus, but never tried and I don't think I will) so yeah, that is better for Dwelvers for sure.

I'll check the video, but in a second run I think I managed myself better (Still in progress).
08-02-2014 12:06 AM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

Okay, I see the issue. You registered before I upgraded your account to pre orderer at the website, and you don't seem to get a mail when just being upgraded. If you login with the username and password you registered, you will get access to an extra menu on the website named "Members page", there you can see your status as pre-orderer.

Obviously this could be made clearer and a mail could have been sent out non the less Smile
08-02-2014 12:22 AM
Sebt Offline
An upcoming creature?
Evil Admins

Hello, thanks for joining us and welcome to Dwelvers community! Big Grin

Apparently we're getting the most attention thanks to threads where someone blames DK like game or other where we're somewhere around, hehe, it's so bad, but well evil is our second name. Big Grin

Hope the problem will solve itself quickly, ATM we have many things on our heads and a lot of ideas to realize, but don't worry tutorial will be released, maybe in next 2 weeks, but maybe stuffs get change later so we would even to change the tutorial, oh well, we're still evolving, poor Darwin probably can't stand that.

Thanks for the support and we're waiting for your suggestions, thoughts, etc. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 12:35 AM by Sebt.)
08-02-2014 12:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Foxandxss Offline
Dungeon Lord

Now I see the preordered stuff, didn't saw that member page button.

The DK stuff should make you thing, I am a big big fan of DK and never heard about this game and if it weren't for EA's fault, I would never noticed this game and even so, it was a random post of a random guy on a random forum.

TL;DR; Some marketing would help I guess (That will come in the day this games ends on steam)
08-02-2014 12:44 AM
The Ninja Dinosaur

Pre-marketing would be a very good idea as well, to create a demand to pull it onto distribution sites before it's even released. The more hype we can build up about Dwelvers before it's even released the more widely available and the more heavily pushed it will be by the distributors like Steam. This means more early sales and more people waiting with eager anticipation of it's release.
The Golden One!
08-02-2014 01:25 AM
prof_ion Offline
Game Vlogger

Welcome to the forums man! Pleasure to meet you! Big Grin I am the local Hydraulics professor. (gonna get on doing some videos for that soon. (three weeks from now, when my vacation is over.) Glad to have you aboard it is always nice to see new members showing up. We are a small, but close community. Very well structured and generally very kind.

Also slightly off topic, gonna post a thread in the general forum for this, but what does everyone think of me doing some standard game play tutorials? Rasmus and I are in pretty regular communication, so keeping up to date on new stuff wouldn't be to hard for me.
08-02-2014 06:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Ninja Dinosaur

IMO that would be great. That's one thing that Dwelvers has fallen short on is good tutorials
The Golden One!
08-02-2014 06:45 AM
Foxandxss Offline
Dungeon Lord

Ok, let me start. I created a wiki entry on a spanish forum (which get a bunch of thousand visits per day), maybe I can draw some attention there and bring some more guys here.

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_hilo-ofic...rs_1981794

Maybe Seriously Unserious can learn something of spanish there Tongue
08-02-2014 02:13 PM
The Ninja Dinosaur

hahaha. I'm game to go for it. I do need more practice if I'm to succeed in learning the language.

Also, you get +1 from me for marketing the game on a busy forum.
The Golden One!
09-02-2014 07:55 AM