Brainstorm I & S - Mouse settings
Is it me or is the mouse speed in the game a bit slow? Is there an option somewhere cause i don't see one. It would be great if this was added in!
MY PERTY FACE
Welcome to the forum Smile

Hmm, the mouse speed in the game is the same as the cursor speed in windows. But having a option like that could be a good idea Smile
Welcome to the forum, Generalburnout. Cool

Agree that having options to change settings for controls like key-bindings and mouse speed would be great. Smile
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
wow thanks for replying so fast! and it would be really useful.Big Grin
MY PERTY FACE
If adding mouse speed control, seperate settings for general play and for when you have taken Possesion of a minion would be greatly appreciated - when controlling a minion the sensitivity seems very high on my system (but is otherwise fine).
It's also very high on mine, to the point where it's almost impossible to control a possessed minion.
The Golden One!
Hmm, so we need 3 mouse settings regarding mouse sensitivity:
- Mouse sensitivity when moving the hand around.
- Mouse sensitivity when possessing creatures.
- Mouse sensitivity when holding down the scroll mouse button and turning the camera.
Sounds about right.

IMO while your at it, adding in a menu to change the key bindings would also be a good idea. Both could be accessed from the same options menu.
The Golden One!
Yeah, like having the "Ctrl key" instead of pressing down the mouse wheel.
or using the "+" and "-" keys to zoom in and out, especially for those using a mouse that doesn't have a mouse wheel.
The Golden One!
Do they make those anymore? Not to say it is a bad idea.
(17-02-2014, 08:11 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Do they make those anymore? Not to say it isn't a bad idea.

I remember me asking just this question when the forum first opened, I really thought that all mouses came with a wheel nowadays.
(17-02-2014, 08:11 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Do they make those anymore? Not to say it is a bad idea.
Yes. Most touch pads for laptops don't come with a "mouse wheel" or equivalent.
The Golden One!
(18-02-2014, 03:50 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote:
(17-02-2014, 08:11 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Do they make those anymore? Not to say it is a bad idea.
Yes. Most touch pads for laptops don't come with a "mouse wheel" or equivalent.

Isn't it very hard to play games on a touch pad on laptops in general? I always have a mouse connected to my laptop when playing games on it.
I don't. If I'm at a table/desk yes, but if I'm on the bus or something I can't use a mouse, I'm stuck with the touchpad.
The Golden One!