Impression Game Ideas Under Discussion Outside of the Suggestions Forum
Game Ideas Under Discussion Outside of the Suggestions Forum

Since there's been some confusion on where the discussions about the imp priority systems and production management features, leading to several redundant suggestions I'm posting links to the currently ongoing discussion threads on the topic.

List of Game Ideas Under Discussion Not Currently In the Suggestions Forum:
Modding Discussions - Topics about new features to make Dwelvers contents moddable.
Hopefully this thread will let people know there are discussions on these topics and where they are and eliminate such confusion in the future. If any new discussions start up on related topics I'll post the links here as well.
I'll add more as I find them.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Good initiative Smile
Thanks. Smile

Actually, I've been thinking... it might be a good idea to sticky this thread so it doesn't roll off the bottom...
The Golden One!
Will do!
Great, and between myself, you and Sebt, we should be able to work together to keep that list in the OP up-to-date. Smile
The Golden One!
Alright then, I don't need to do it by myself, however I just felt a need to edit it. Big Grin
And yea, this list should be kept up to date and will be. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
HAHAHAHAHA, Good ole Sebt, changing things to *his* Tongue templates.

Anyhow, thanks, I hadn't thought of formatting it along the lines of the templates, but yeah, it does look better that way.
The Golden One!
The only one thing taken from templates is the title which I use for every forum stick thread. :p
It would be nice if we could add also links to discussions on our social media channels, probably most of them would be about the same, but additional links could be provided. Will search for that later too, as many answers one can find as better. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
No one can hide from Sebt templates Wink That is why he is a forum admin Tongue
(11-02-2014, 11:37 AM)Sebt Wrote: The only one thing taken from templates is the title which I use for every forum stick thread. :p
It would be nice if we could add also links to discussions on our social media channels, probably most of them would be about the same, but additional links could be provided. Will search for that later too, as many answers one can find as better. Smile

That's a great idea. Something like that would be great for the general dwelvers or media fourm. That would also be good for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) purposes as well, as that sort of thing can get you better results on, say, Google searches.
The Golden One!
I added a new item to the list and added a short description to each item in the list to make the topics of the discussions a little more clear.
The Golden One!
You are doing a good job here SU, thanks Smile
hey, no problem.

You're doing an even better job on Dwelvers though. Wink
The Golden One!
I re-arranged the list in the OP, organizing the list into alphabetical order to make searching it easier as it grows.
The Golden One!
Great! Thanks Smile