Feedback/Modification Creature Mechanic - Infinite flow of heroes
When a portal of heroes is activated, an infinite flow of heroes will come through. This is particularly problematic when you are not yet ready (as I was) and condemn the path by building a wall to block the pathway. Then, as time pass on, more and more heroes will spawn, until it makes the game lags a lot (but it's surprisingly still playable), but the main problem is that then there is absolutely no way to win since there is a legion of heroes.

Maybe either a threshold for a maximum number of heroes per portal (which can be a bit random) or a way to disable an activated portal could be potential solutions.
The reason for this is that I wanted to make some things extra hard as the map don't have that many additional features. It will be fixed with the next version Smile

You can prevent the heroes from coming out of the portal if you surround it with walls, you can let your imps do this or do it in dev mode "ALT+D" if you consider this feature unfair.
Ok good news for the next release, you are ahead of everything it seems Smile

I tried to surround with walls but the heroes kept flowing out of the portal, but maybe the walls weren't close enough to the portal to trigger the portal closing function.
Thanks Wink Yeah these are the questions that keep me up at night Tongue
The portal should only let heroes flow out if there are less than 3 heroes next to it.
(10-02-2014, 02:12 AM)Rasmus Wrote: Thanks Wink Yeah these are the questions that keep me up at night Tongue
The portal should only let heroes flow out if there are less than 3 heroes next to it.

When I encounter a grouping of hero portals, I excavate a large space for them to patrol, then pop them open and then seal them off. I get sometimes a hundred or more heros that spawn and it is crazy the battles I have with them! I love this feature and use it for making big fights. I hope I will still be able to do something like that in the future Wink