Hello I'm TacticBlack! Better late than never!
I know and I must say I mis you guys Smile you are great!
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
Aw, that's so sweet. [Image: tongue.gif] I don't have a cookie for you so here's point!
Xiemas, I'll bump you to 10 and post some Pavel Bure highlighs in the videos thread. Big Grin
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
(28-02-2014, 08:53 AM)Xiemas Wrote: You said better late than never, so I'm little bit late but I want to so WELCOME! Big Grin

Thanks Xiemas! I look forward to competing for pyramid superiority! haha.
[Image: i563hs.png]
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.
You can't spell Humanity without Unity.

Looks like we've got an Egyptians Vs. Mayans type of battle going on here (2 of the famous pyramid building civilizations of history). The question is who's the Egyptians and who's the Mayans.
The Golden One!
(01-03-2014, 06:56 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: Looks like we've got an Egyptians Vs. Mayans type of battle going on here (2 of the famous pyramid building civilizations of history). The question is who's the Egyptians and who's the Mayans.

Mine looks more Mayan. Look out the time of change is coming at the end of 2012!
[Image: i563hs.png]
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.
You can't spell Humanity without Unity.

Quote:Look out the time of change is coming at the end of 2012!

[Image: laughing-smiley-001.gif]
The Golden One!
I was thinking the same his is Mayan and my Egypt
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]