Feedback/Modification I & S - Overlay Production Status Counters
Overlay Production Status Counters

Info
Right now, you have to pull up a special window which blocks the view of your dungeon to see the current count of your resources. This could be made part of the 2d overlay as exampled in the pic attached. It would make it a unnecessary to pull open the window to check your production stats, optimizing dwelving.

Appearance
See the pic attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's a nifty idea. I guess this could be a checkbox option in the current inventory window to 'Display Inventory Overlay'. It would be nice since you are proposing this as a way to help optimize your storage or production, if this included an option to right-click on an item in the overlay to halt production. This would display a red X over the resource that you right-clicked on to show that production is stopped.
(25-02-2014, 10:14 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: That's a nifty idea. I guess this could be a checkbox option in the current inventory window to 'Display Inventory Overlay'. It would be nice since you are proposing this as a way to help optimize your storage or production, if this included an option to right-click on an item in the overlay to halt production. This would display a red X over the resource that you right-clicked on to show that production is stopped.

I really like that idea to add the on/off switch for the industry to the overlay. Nice.
I love this idea. Having the option to show/hide an inventory overlay would be sweet. +1 damiant
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
I really like this idea.
It would be cool that has an option to toogle ON/OFF an maybe (and that would be really cool) a slider for transparency;-)
(26-02-2014, 08:42 AM)TopperHarley Wrote: (and that would be really cool) a slider for transparency;-)

I agree, setting transparency would really be cool. Cool
The Golden One!
I agree as well, it looks real nice, but it will take up a lot of space when we get more items in the game. But even so, I don't think that is an issue, we can just make the icons smaller Tongue +1
We can also have the option to include or exclude specific items from the overlay, perhaps through the existing items menu system. That way we can track only the items that are of particular importance at the time.
The Golden One!
(27-02-2014, 03:05 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: That way we can track only the items that are of particular importance at the time.

Great idea!
(27-02-2014, 03:05 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: We can also have the option to include or exclude specific items from the overlay, perhaps through the existing items menu system. That way we can track only the items that are of particular importance at the time.

I think having check boxes for each item in inventory which you could activate to limit the amount of inventory you were viewing would be the easiest way to accomplish this. You could add 2 buttons 'Select All' & 'Clear All' to make working with it easier.
(27-02-2014, 03:05 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: We can also have the option to include or exclude specific items from the overlay, perhaps through the existing items menu system. That way we can track only the items that are of particular importance at the time.

I think having check boxes for each item in inventory which you could activate to limit the amount of inventory you were viewing would be the easiest way to accomplish this. You could add 2 buttons 'Select All' & 'Clear All' to make working with it easier.
(27-02-2014, 05:05 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:

An excellent idea, Mellow.Big Grin
The Golden One!