Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Where are you from...
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
DKM makes a decent time filler when making number 2. The thing about games like that is they are so poorly developed their code is full of exploits that allows you to access premium content via hacks, so only suckers pay to play those. And being a platform of microtransactions they deserve to be exploited as much as possible.

Back on topic tho, I think many of us are on the same page with the whole political borders nonsense. Hopefully this will become the major belief in time, but hey man you have a lot to be proud of being in New Zealand, you get all the exciting stuff that is AU, without all the incredibly dangerous animals.
27-06-2014 03:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shadow of the Impanzee Offline
Lunatic in Madman's clothing

RE: Where are you from...
(27-06-2014 03:31 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  you have a lot to be proud of being in New Zealand, you get all the exciting stuff that is AU, without all the incredibly dangerous animals.

[Image: Lleyn_sheep.jpg]
See this? This is the landscape, this is the industry...
[Image: donkey-5.jpg]
And this is the Prime Minister
The time of Titans is over... now, the throne of the World is ours for the taking... and I intend to be the next one to look out over the mountains and oceans from that crystalline perch. Stand with me, and a million times a million souls will know you as one of the Great Lords and Ladies of ancient legend... or stand against me, and be left as little more than a smear of ash amidst the dust of history...
28-06-2014 02:25 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Your Prime Minister, Hee Yaaaw-ta see a dentist.
28-06-2014 06:31 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

(28-06-2014 02:25 AM)Shadow of the Impanzee Wrote:  [Image: donkey-5.jpg]
And this is the Prime Minister

No, actually I think that's Canada's Prime Minister, Steven Harper... Tongue

ah, nah, I won't make that comparison... sorry donkey's you didn't deserve that insult! Big Grin

I agree that it's about time to end political borders, just as long as it's not done as a pretext to end free and democratic government, that is.

I've heard that New Zealand has a pretty decent rugby team...
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2014 04:26 AM by Seriously Unserious.)
29-06-2014 04:26 AM

(29-06-2014 04:26 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote:  I've heard that New Zealand has a pretty decent rugby team...
*facepalm*

That's pretty much the only thing New Zealand has a reputation for that is even slightly truthful anymore...
The time of Titans is over... now, the throne of the World is ours for the taking... and I intend to be the next one to look out over the mountains and oceans from that crystalline perch. Stand with me, and a million times a million souls will know you as one of the Great Lords and Ladies of ancient legend... or stand against me, and be left as little more than a smear of ash amidst the dust of history...
29-06-2014 05:45 AM
Excess Offline
Realm Conqueror

(29-06-2014 05:45 AM)Shadow of the Impanzee Wrote:  That's pretty much the only thing New Zealand has a reputation for that is even slightly truthful anymore...
Thats not true! You are also known as Lordoftheringsland! Angel

I love the All Blacks threatening ritual before the games.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2014 04:32 PM by Excess.)
29-06-2014 04:32 PM

(29-06-2014 04:32 PM)Excess Wrote:  Thats not true! You are also known as Lordoftheringsland! Angel

I love the All Blacks threatening ritual before the games.

Yeah, I guess we can also be called Arda version 2... although I wish Guillermo Del Toro hadn't gotten onto the team... The LotR movies were a fair bit closer to the book than The Hobbit.

So do I... but only because it featured in a wierd-arse dream I had not long ago Big Grin
29-06-2014 10:32 PM