Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Dwelvers Journal 2014.03.22 - Dwelvers has been accepted to Steam
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE: Dwelvers has been accepted to Steam
Hehe, well, about SF and GD there will be made some changes, I really want to separate discussion forum from Suggestions & Feedbacks forum if we discuss someone's idea or want to.improve existing.
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
17-05-2014 09:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arji Offline
Dungeon Lord

Hi Devs,

I know I am kinda late for the party. Also, apologies if this question is already asked in other locations in this board.

Here is my question regarding steam. For those who will get 3 steam keys, would it be possible to make it a gift instead? Like 3 steam Dwelvers gift. I rather have a gift in my inventory than to have keys lying somewhere.

Cheers
08-09-2014 03:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
I am not sure how you mean here. I can make it so that the steam keys get delivered to another person, but the website has some limitations unfortunately. I can't make it so that you have the keys directly connected to your account on the website. These will be sent to you by mail, and from there you will need to keep track of them Sad
08-09-2014 06:03 PM
arji Offline
Dungeon Lord

(08-09-2014 06:03 PM)Rasmus Wrote:  I am not sure how you mean here. I can make it so that the steam keys get delivered to another person, but the website has some limitations unfortunately. I can't make it so that you have the keys directly connected to your account on the website. These will be sent to you by mail, and from there you will need to keep track of them Sad

Hello! Thanks for the reply.

If you buy a game in steam, you can choose either it will be downloaded directly to your library or make it as a gift that will go directly to your inventory. I am not familiar how they do that as developers though. I think there are also instances that you get a key and you will get 3 gifts instead that will go directly to your inventory.

That is what happened to me before when I pre-ordered a game, it will give me the base game, and the the extra games as gifts in my inventory when I activated it.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 09:44 AM by arji.)
09-09-2014 09:42 AM
Shadow of the Impanzee Offline
Lunatic in Madman's clothing

(09-09-2014 09:42 AM)arji Wrote:  If you buy a game in steam, you can choose either it will be downloaded directly to your library or make it as a gift that will go directly to your inventory. I am not familiar how they do that as developers though. I think there are also instances that you get a key and you will get 3 gifts instead that will go directly to your inventory.

I *believe* that this is Steam itself which allows you to choose whether it is added directly to your library or made into a gift. I don't think that a developer has a massive amount of control with that... But I could very much be wrong, in every possible way, so take a pinch of salt with this... Or maybe a mine, just to be safe
The time of Titans is over... now, the throne of the World is ours for the taking... and I intend to be the next one to look out over the mountains and oceans from that crystalline perch. Stand with me, and a million times a million souls will know you as one of the Great Lords and Ladies of ancient legend... or stand against me, and be left as little more than a smear of ash amidst the dust of history...
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2014 11:53 AM by Shadow of the Impanzee.)
15-09-2014 11:51 AM