Feature Upgrade Creature Mechanic - New Creature Voices
DEAR SCIENCE, WHY?!
[Image: a5b1e2fa68e2b8065f9a14b9da778009.jpg]
[Image: i563hs.png]
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.
You can't spell Humanity without Unity.

Impladdin, nice. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
@TacticBlack: WOW! You have some awesome talent there! I could easily see a career for you as a voice actor, if you aren't one already, you should start auditioning! Big Grin
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
(17-05-2014, 02:37 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: @TacticBlack: WOW! You have some awesome talent there! I could easily see a career for you as a voice actor, if you aren't one already, you should start auditioning! Big Grin

Don't give him ideas, we need him for Dwelvers Big Grin
but you could always hire him, he would be a professional for hire after all. Tongue
The Golden One!
Very true! But first I need to sell enough copies of the game Smile
(17-05-2014, 02:37 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: @TacticBlack: WOW! You have some awesome talent there! I could easily see a career for you as a voice actor, if you aren't one already, you should start auditioning! Big Grin

Tongue It would be fun! Perhaps I can break into the business this way.

also, this is true Rasmus, I can voice act and run the human resource department Big Grin Tongue
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.

First the game has to sell. (I am not too worried, it sells itself. Anyone that is a fan of the genre will appreciate the attention to detail and tone of the game.)

Also... 100 posts! Woot woot!

Blowin it up!
(19-05-2014, 11:47 PM)TacticBlack Wrote: Also... 100 posts! Woot woot!

If I would be a real bad Admin (not Evil, but bad) I could merged all these 3 posts you made in a row that's often count as not double-, but triple-posting, so your post counter could show 99 posts then. Angel

But don't worry, we have no rules on the forum (maybe just some guidelines, but they're not obligatory, just make our work easier), because rules are only to control others, don't solve any problems like more restrictive driving codex doesn't eliminate all traffic jams or car accidents. Dodgy
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(20-05-2014, 12:39 PM)Sebt Wrote:
(19-05-2014, 11:47 PM)TacticBlack Wrote: Also... 100 posts! Woot woot!

If I would be a real bad Admin (not Evil, but bad) I could merged all these 3 posts you made in a row that's often count as not double-, but triple-posting, so your post counter could show 99 posts then. Angel

But don't worry, we have no rules on the forum (maybe just some guidelines, but they're not obligatory, just make our work easier), because rules are only to control others, don't solve any problems like more restrictive driving codex doesn't eliminate all traffic jams or car accidents. Dodgy

Actually, 99 is a perfectly good number, a certain hockey player known as "The Great One" used that number for his entire career. Of course, no one else in hockey can use that number now as it's pretty much universally retired.
The Golden One!
Okay this time good : (don't ask why...)

lol that voice and the "aladimp" is to funny Big Grin !
~ French Fan site Community, manager.
[Image: 195677userbarfactoriofofoxav.png]
~ Looking for Sandbox games ? look my Blog or youtube (Eng sub soon)
[Image: 176032userbarclubsandboxxavfofo.png]
Yeah, and for those that haven't seen it yet, TacticBlack has now earned a place amongst the Dwelvers team http://dwelvers.com/contacts/.

The amount of time he has put down and the motivation he have for this is really impressive. And we do have one surprise for the release including his voice Wink
Awesome! He deserves it, congratulations Tactic Black!