Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Greating from Belgium :D !
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE: Greating from Belgium :D !
(01-06-2014 09:55 AM)Club Sandbox Wrote:  Oh some new stuff over there Big Grin !
I was MIA because i was working on rebuild fan site of a friend for another game hehe.
But i 'am just lil disaspointed about pre-ordering, but that the "game" not all can be free ^^ !

The new design of forum is really good who did it ?

Yes, I'm responsible for making these community dungeons. Glad you like it. Cool

I wish Dwelvers could be free to play without being freemium, etc, but... there were some great free of charge projects like PokeGen that was number 1 for months on IndieDB that finally... had been closed because developer has financial problems.

The same will happen to Dwelvers if it won't start to be selling. True, Dwelvers had been funded and only thanks to this you can see Dwelvers in its actual form, but money are not infinite, so we have to release Dwelvers for money... I hate money, but we don't live in self-sustainable environment. Undecided
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 11:28 AM by Sebt.)
03-06-2014 11:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Club Sandbox Offline
Belgian Game Vlogger

RE:
Yup i know btw great job for all, sorry for my MIA i've a lot of works with another project and my youtube channel !
Some of my Viewer ve buy the game he juste tell me "thx for the discovery i've take it" Ahaha ^^ !
~ French Fan site Community, manager.
[Image: 195677userbarfactoriofofoxav.png]
~ Looking for Sandbox games ? look my Blog or youtube (Eng sub soon)
[Image: 176032userbarclubsandboxxavfofo.png]
10-06-2014 06:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

RE:
That's great! Smile
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
12-06-2014 07:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Club Sandbox Offline
Belgian Game Vlogger

RE:
Yes and i expect to get more subs in few time hope people look closer at Dwelvers Big Grin !
~ French Fan site Community, manager.
[Image: 195677userbarfactoriofofoxav.png]
~ Looking for Sandbox games ? look my Blog or youtube (Eng sub soon)
[Image: 176032userbarclubsandboxxavfofo.png]
13-06-2014 07:12 AM
prof_ion Offline
Game Vlogger

RE: Greating from Belgium :D !
Well good sir, it is a pleasure to meet you! We need more video guys out there, and with how busy I am with life lately your company is much accepted. I am "The dude with the videos" Or more so I will be. Rasmus asked me to do the tutorials for the game. Which I am rather excited about. Maybe we can collaborate on a video some time. That might be cool. Especially when the boss man finally gets multiplayer to be a thing!
15-07-2014 05:24 AM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Yeah, a tutorial is much needed. I think the game has reached a good stage now where things are working fairly smoothly without to many bugs. So if you would make tutorials I would be more than happy to add these on the website and in the news updates.

The only thing that is bugging me atm is the wiki, Sebt pointed out all the adds (that I didn't see because of add-blocker). We could have a wiki on the website, but right now it is way to slow to navigate in.
15-07-2014 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Hehe, right now wiki is still not existing on our forum platform that we consider to transform into one website with one account needed to have access to everything here. Big Grin
It would take additional time to make it, I wish we could have some kind of repository for language files too, but in other hand maybe it would be better to leave translation files for translators use only, which I hope if more then one do translations for the same language will work together in collaboration - if not, we will think about good teamwork tool.
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2014 11:34 PM by Sebt.)
15-07-2014 11:31 PM