I Challenge You! What is the Orc saying to the Imp?
Post your funniest dialogues!

[Image: XqAyY4V.jpg]
sadly due to being busy with running my dungeon i only caught the last bit, ".... said the actress to the bishop"
The orc is clearly explaining for the imp that he used to be a chef and that it wouldn't hurt if the imp could serve something else than just bread and fish.
(25-05-2014, 09:21 PM)Rasmus Wrote: The orc is clearly explaining for the imp that he used to be a chef and that it wouldn't hurt if the imp could serve something else than just bread and fish.

then the imp turns to the orc and says 'it was good enough for jesus at the sermon of the mount, it's good enough for you"
Imp: Excuse me Stephen. Have you seen my pickaxe somewhere Huh It was last seen near the table you're eating at now.
Orc: Hrmn? Ahh, so that was a pickaxe... erhm, no I haven't seen it, sorry Jorge. Angel

Yes imps, don't lose your pickaxes or will end as Orcish toothpicks Exclamation
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Orc: What is this bread made with?! SAWDUST! It's gonna to take all 3 of these brews to wash this garbage down! And what's with this fish?! Stiff as a board like the one you used to make this 'brick' of bread.
Imp: *Whistles Mindlessly*
Orc: ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! I'm gonna tenderize this fish with your dense noggin!

Edit: I had to go back and give you a point for this. What FUN!
[Image: Orctalk.jpg]

AngelAngryBlushConfusedDodgyExclamationHeartHuhSleepy:-/SmileWinkCoolBig GrinTongueRolleyesShySad
[Image: mini_547354comic.jpg]

This is the true story tale by the Orc...
~ French Fan site Community, manager.
[Image: 195677userbarfactoriofofoxav.png]
~ Looking for Sandbox games ? look my Blog or youtube (Eng sub soon)
[Image: 176032userbarclubsandboxxavfofo.png]
(14-06-2014, 10:18 AM)Club Sandbox Wrote: [Image: mini_547354comic.jpg]

This is the true story tale by the Orc...

At last had time to read this, nice, whack the lazy Imp who don't want to dig some dirt for fish pools! :d
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I must have missed that comic Tongue
Really nice Big Grin
Imp: "...and that's how little Orcs are made"
Orc, after a long pause: *deadpan*"That's nice, but... *angry* I asked for tuna on rye!"
The time of Titans is over... now, the throne of the World is ours for the taking... and I intend to be the next one to look out over the mountains and oceans from that crystalline perch. Stand with me, and a million times a million souls will know you as one of the Great Lords and Ladies of ancient legend... or stand against me, and be left as little more than a smear of ash amidst the dust of history...
LOL, nice one!

BTW, welcome to the forums, SotI! Cool
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!