Solved & Confirmed 0.7 - Paved floor hides resources, digging makes them appear
I've noticed that whenever the imps pave the floors, the resources that where buried in them dissapear. But if you dig a tile of paved floor, all 8 surrounding tiles kind of "reset" and if they had resources in them they suddenly appear.

Here's a gif I captured from the bug happening, which you can try by yourselves in the Sandbox Normal game seed 17280:

http://www.gfycat.com/DistinctHealthyCaribou
I can confirm this is happening to me as well. It isn't dependent on the Map Seed, or its proximity to the DM. I saw this in a large excavation area I was working on. The resource would reappear when I dug one tile up next to it.
I can confirm this too. It is not dependent on the Map Seed, It is arbitrary
At first I thought I was crazy:-)
You are not crazy Smile

It is solved now!
Dwelvers Alpha 0.7b has been released with this bug-fix, confirmation needed!
(02-06-2014, 06:10 PM)Rasmus Wrote: Dwelvers Alpha 0.7b has been released with this bug-fix, confirmation needed!

I've also noticed that the roots that symbolize the unbreakable bedrock are hidden too by the paved floor. If you add to this that we can now mark indestructible rocks as "dig this you filthy imp" (only to disappear once the imp try and fail to break it) it can lead to confusion for new players.

I haven't tried this on 0.7b yet, I simply just remembered that this happened to me last night and thought I'd mention it.
I'm not seeing the resources becoming hidden now. Looks like another one bites the dust.
yes! resources are now visible in the floor
Thanks Lotanis and Mello!