Solved & Confirmed 0.7 - Can see behind fog of war, crazy hallucinations
Playing the tutorial I've noticed something reaaaally weird that reminded me of the Matrix human plantation fields...

[Image: vkFryGm.jpg]

...this happens if you dig north until you reach the river and the wooden bridge. You have to position over the fog of war and look back towards the dark mother. What you'll see there are the silhouettes of a couple of impanzees in an undiscovered (yet) room...

[Image: gXGNWSw.jpg]

...which in itself is a bug, but what makes it particularly funny is that this visual glitch appears to repeat itself deeper and deeper into the ground.

It's weirdly funny Big Grin
Freaky Tongue

Thank you for this one, the first screen-shot actually had two bugs in it, one where the fog of war works poorly when there are rooms with their own walls, and one where water covered by rock don't disappear.

Both solved Smile
Dwelvers Alpha 0.7b has been released with this bug-fix, confirmation needed!
Agent Smith here confirming that there are NO more human harvesting fields. I've already assimilated the crazy person that started the rumors, nothing to see here...
Lol, good job Mr agent. Big Grin
Anyone could reproduce this bug in 0.7b?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Still fixed in 0.7c, anyone else can confirm?
Marked as confirmed.
I'm pretty sure this is this bug reloaded, but as it's archives I can't post there, so here it is:

I can see through the fog of war all along the coast when facing the dark mother...

[Image: AhsJl3w.jpg]

Can provide savefile if needed. Save file attached.
Remarked to Not Solved.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I get an error trying to extract "Matrix Reloaded.zip", do you still have the savegame to repost?
(02-07-2014, 01:50 PM)Rasmus Wrote: I get an error trying to extract "Matrix Reloaded.zip", do you still have the savegame to repost?

Hmm, I had no problem with extracting the file, so I downloaded it, repackaged and here you have it in attachment. Smile
Now it worked Smile Thanks Sebt!
Solved with the next version, the issue was that the fluid wasn't rendered when it was in fog.
New version released, this bug is solved but need confirmation!
Could anyone reproduce this bug?