Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Game Is it possible to have Rope & to sacrifice creatures?
Lotanis Offline
Dungeon Lord

Is it possible to have Rope & to sacrifice creatures?
is there a way to gather rope? or maybe not in game yet..? and does sacreficing creatures to the dark mother work atm?
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 08:27 PM by Sebt.)
02-06-2014 06:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Arh!ghsjf$j%nd@jjd, Lotanis! Big Grin
I beg for naming threads to know about what are they. Burnnnnn! ...Tongue

Hmm, about questions... nope.. wait sacrificing creatures? Hmm there were ideas to sacrifice them in some ways, but nothing is implemented now. :3
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 08:27 PM by Sebt.)
02-06-2014 06:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lotanis Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE:
ok i see. just asking cuz i saw new beds and when creatures are in prison they have the option to be sacreficed to the DM.. saw somewhere that it night be a way to have new creatures join your crew. so tought id ask is all...
02-06-2014 07:37 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Ahh sacrifice other than your creatures... yes - you can sacrifice every creature, but only if is not your - this is the only way to have more species of creatures (except by using cheats or setting certain creature species as owned from the beginning of the game in map conditions).
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 08:26 PM by Sebt.)
02-06-2014 08:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Sacrifice creatures are possible if you put them in the prison and then click on them. Then the option to feed them to the dark mother should come up.
Ropes are at the moment only obtainable from extracting roots via the mine building. I will make it so that ropes drop with the wood with the next version.
03-06-2014 05:04 AM
Lotanis Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE:
yes i have seen and used the sacrifice option on the creatures of all types in my prison. as soon as i hit the sacreiice to the mother option, the unit simply dies instantly where he stands in the prison and dropes bones and leather if aplicable. i dont get the option to feed to the mother after i hit the sacrifice button.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 02:57 PM by Lotanis.)
03-06-2014 02:52 PM
Lotanis Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE:
and i shall this instant go and try out the mining option on roots ty Smile
03-06-2014 02:58 PM
Lotanis Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE:
noticed that placing mining on roots only works if the roots are at top lvl ( i have a hammer option and can place the mine on the roots) but if i try and place a mine on roots one lvl lower or more there is no hammer option for placing the mine on the roots only shovel or pick. Is minning of roots the only mining option atm? found a coal source at top layer but didnt have a mining placement option..
03-06-2014 08:05 PM