Game How does the prison work?
So I found a massive cave and I want to use it as a prison/dungeon
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/3XUdWRn
and I was wounding how I put fishmen and stuff in there?
Thanks in advance!
The prison is just fluff decoration in your version. from 0.7 onward, it is used to capture enemy creatures to later be fed to the dark mother so she could learn to mass produce them.
(03-06-2014, 09:24 AM)burningpet Wrote: The prison is just fluff decoration in your version. from 0.7 onward, it is used to capture enemy creatures to later be fed to the dark mother so she could learn to mass produce them.
Ahhh ok thanks Smile gonna be upgrading soon!
Is there a way to bring this dungeon to 0.7?
I've been feeding impanzees and aquamans (can't remember their name Smile ) even an extremely unlucky bat that got hit by an orc while he was trying to hit an impanzee (probably a bug? feature? good luck trying to reproduce that) and nothing seems to change.

I haven't got any strange message, nor the creatures appear for production on the creatures production menu. I'm not entirely sure how this functions yet. Also, they keep dying after a (short) while. Perhaps we should be able to assign an imp to the prison cells who'd get some food and water from time to time for the prisoners so they don't die.
Impanzees and Cyclotaurs should be produceable after they have been feed to the dark mother. The other creatures are still on the waiting list atm Undecided
I will run a last bugcheck on this before I release the next version just to make sure it is working as it should.
(04-06-2014, 10:54 PM)Rasmus Wrote: Impanzees and Cyclotaurs should be produceable after they have been feed to the dark mother.

In the current version it does not work for me...or I'm too stupid
(05-06-2014, 04:38 PM)TopperHarley Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 10:54 PM)Rasmus Wrote: Impanzees and Cyclotaurs should be produceable after they have been feed to the dark mother.

In the current version it does not work for me...or I'm too stupid
Same here, at least with the impanzees - I haven't encountered cyclotaurs yet.