My New Idea Construction Idea - Tunnel system
Tunnel

Tunnel

Info

As a further option to this idea: Arched Bridge

With the Tunnel you can pass overcome blocks without destroying and to refuse the physics in the game.
Maybe you want reach a place behind enemy line without an confrontation with the enemy

Appearance

[Image: 220px-Jakobsstollen86229.jpg]

[Image: cbe426d7-0315-4588-8b78-a4342c7286f7cb894.jpg]

[Image: tuerstock_011a14e.jpg]

[Image: 4th_us-convention_0141fd5.jpg]

Stats
Highlight: Tunnels can help to reach new areas without destroy the dirt walls and hidden from the enemy.
Function: With the Tunnel you can pass overcome blocks without destroying and to refuse the physics in the game. Maybe you want reach a place behind enemy line without an confrontation
Cost: 2 Wood.
Place: On Wall Block.

I'm open to suggestions here:-)
I love this idea. +1
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Seems interesting and have some.questions:
- how you built tunnels? One by one wall tile?
- are there any limitations if it comes to place tunnels?
- what if enemy would like to dig out the tunnel, how it could do it?
- are there rails too like on pictures optionally or it is the main think of this idea?
- have you got any other ideas how to make use of tunnels in other way or what could tranport by these tunnels? Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Let me try to explain how I imagine it inline:-)

(12-06-2014, 09:48 PM)Sebt Wrote: Seems interesting and have some.questions:
- how you built tunnels? One by one wall tile?
- Block by block or more at a one at the same time (like Blueprint, maybe with planning mode)

- are there any limitations if it comes to place tunnels?
- No limitations in blocks (only the enemy walls) (Who is destroyed resource blocks with tunnels, blame it yourself)

- what if enemy would like to dig out the tunnel, how it could do it?
- Do they? If so, then the tunnel can be destroyed and the enemy have a entrance to your dungeon (The destruction takes longer than a normal block)

- are there rails too like on pictures optionally or it is the main think of this idea?
- The pics are not the best. My bad:-). My ideas are without rails. (Which does not mean that we should forget about it)

- have you got any other ideas how to make use of tunnels in other way or what could tranport by these tunnels? Smile
- If there is it a good idea, we can combine them, perhaps for advanced mining or transport? Maybe others have good ideas about this:-)
further discussion?
Can't say for myself, but I think this something for future consideration. Rasmus said last time about ability to make tunnels here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/276870/dis...407564332/
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Well, it is a end game feature in that case. I don't want to prioritise this atm so to speak Smile