Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Dwelvers Journal 2014.06.07 - Alpha v0.7c is now released
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

2014.06.07 - Alpha v0.7c is now released
Dwelvers Alpha v0.7c has now been released to the pre-orderers, you can download it at the Dwelvers website.

(This version is still not considered stable, and I will not do a bigger public announcement until it is.)

Download:
To download it you need to go to Dwelvers website, then login with your username and password.
Once this is done a new tab leading to the members page should have become available. Here you can download the latest version.

Patch fixes since v0.7b

If you want to contribute with ideas:
http://forum.dwelvers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

Just make sure that you read the post of already suggested ideas so that you don't double post. And there are also some layout requirements for the suggestion posts that you need to follow to make it easier for us.
Link to the "The list of already suggested ideas"

If you want to report a bug or issue:
http://forum.dwelvers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

Just make sure that you read the topic about the already known bugs and issues so that you don't double post.
Link to the "Known bugs / issues Alpha v0.7"
07-06-2014 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
And ALL reported bugs that we marked as Not solved yet are now solved. 39 bugs/crashes (and listed in list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes) need to be confirmed so for all help with confirming them as solved I greatly appreciate. Smile
Have fun with new version, steam release is getting closer.
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 01:20 PM by Sebt.)
07-06-2014 12:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Thank you Sebt Smile
07-06-2014 05:13 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE: 2014.06.07 - Alpha v0.7c is now released
(07-06-2014 05:13 PM)Rasmus Wrote:  Thank you Sebt Smile

No prob, that's actually very quick work thanks to some plugins and proper organisation plan we made. Smile

Oh and don't forget about community that use much more frequently debugger tool and send us images and more detailed description, so you can solve issues quickly.
Thanks guys! Big Grin
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 07:11 PM by Sebt.)
07-06-2014 07:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blitzkriegsler Offline
Game Vlogger

RE:
I am getting 0 stone now from digging - none at all.

Also, all of my fields are getting the "production stopped" star when the plants are ready to harvest. It doesn't matter how many imps I have working on it.

I am still using the same save file though, seed is the default one. would this be a problem?
07-06-2014 07:38 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

(07-06-2014 07:38 PM)Blitzkriegsler Wrote:  I am getting 0 stone now from digging - none at all.

Also, all of my fields are getting the "production stopped" star when the plants are ready to harvest. It doesn't matter how many imps I have working on it.

I am still using the same save file though, seed is the default one. would this be a problem?

Would you like to report this issue in Bugs/Issues & Crashes forum? Smile
07-06-2014 07:39 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Good work guys! Wish I had time today to dig into the latest fixes.
07-06-2014 08:19 PM
Excess Offline
Realm Conqueror

(07-06-2014 07:10 PM)Sebt Wrote:  Oh and don't forget about community that use much more frequently debugger tool and send us images and more detailed description, so you can solve issues quickly.
Thanks guys! Big Grin
The faster you guys get done with the boring bugs, the sooner we get the cool new fabulous features that are planned, so we both win Big Grin
07-06-2014 10:04 PM