Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Forum Primari links menu
Club Sandbox Offline
Belgian Game Vlogger

Primari links menu
Hi Evil master !

I'have noticed the menu "primary" link in some cat├ęgorie doesn't work or works well.

Menu name --> link to nowhere (doesn't anything happen) (only ref to 926# and must use breadcrumb to navigate it's horrible !)
Blacksmithing --> Community --> Nowhere too ! (you should link to Modding forum no ?
Blacksmithing --> other sub menu --> no thread.

So does are you still working on it or just a missing ?
Maybe for link without thread you should create one with juste explaination of what we can found on it ?

Another thing i've noticed if you reduced .topnav li padding-right to 0 from 50px you get one lane or maybe you wana the 2 menu lane ?

I've search on forum to see if someone say same but i've see nothing sorry if someone already say it !
~ French Fan site Community, manager.
[Image: 195677userbarfactoriofofoxav.png]
~ Looking for Sandbox games ? look my Blog or youtube (Eng sub soon)
[Image: 176032userbarclubsandboxxavfofo.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 06:18 PM by Sebt.)
11-06-2014 11:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Sebt set them up, right now they are just placeholders for the future when we are going to build the database.
There have been some discussion back and forth on where we want the "wiki", we have it at curse.com atm, but as I have add blocker I didn't notice all the annoying advertising made on that website, and that is something that could be a deal breaker.
11-06-2014 04:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Club Sandbox Offline
Belgian Game Vlogger

RE:
Hi Rasmus
Oh it's still in wip so nice Smile !
Sorry didn't noticed but prevention is better than cures Big Grin !
11-06-2014 08:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Hi, thanks for feedback, indeed on smaller resolution menu looks not very lucky, so that's fixed also like link to modding forum. Smile

If it comes to click on menu title it intentionally goes nowhere because if you're mobile user there are some problems with rolling down menus, but to go to forum home you can do it by clicking the logo. Smile

+3 to you!
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 09:22 PM by Sebt.)
11-06-2014 08:49 PM
Club Sandbox Offline
Belgian Game Vlogger

RE: Primari links menu
(11-06-2014 08:49 PM)Sebt Wrote:  Hi, thanks for feedback, indeed on smaller resolution menu looks not very lucky, so that's fixed also like link to modding forum. Smile

If it comes to click on menu title it intentionally goes nowhere because if you're mobile user there are some problems with rolling down menus, but to go to forum home you can do it by clicking the logo. Smile

+3 to you!

Hi,
You welcome, i ll try to test few things this day to see if i found some "bug"/"probleme" and yup at the moment i'am on a "small resolution screen" my monitor have some kind of trouble since few week (CTR still alive Big Grin).

Oh yeah mobile user, the new generation of internet user i get it but i don't like the idea to get connected all time, when i'm out i'm out but i can understand some ppl like to stay connected (or need).
I'm from the oldschool ppl you like to go see her friend without calling him and see if he's at home Tongue.
In case not i go wandered around ^^ !
12-06-2014 08:04 AM